New BLIC Q&A

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Codemasters have released a new Q&A about Brian Lara International Cricket 2007.

normal_blic07_logo.jpg

Some points from the Q&A:

• More realistic bowling speeds
  • Field settings easier to change can be done "in-play" without going to the menu
  • No complete editor
  • Player v Player (IPvIP) and PC-only LAN action along with Gamespy arcade (PC-DVD) and Xbox Live tournaments (Xbox 360) for up to 16 players
  • 21 stadiums
  • All players will have correct faces in ICC modes
  • CPU chasing of targets to be improved
  • Video to be released early to mid january

In addition to this information (which you can read in full here) there will be another press release from Codemasters next week.

This was the Q&A From my site so please give me some credit :p

For me the key point gained out of this Q&A had to be this

"And, as an exclusive, I can reveal that the Xbox 360 version also boasts fantastic online leaderboards that use the official ICC ODI points calculation system to establish ranking, rather than just a traditional high score table. So it?s even easier to tell who?s plays like Australia, and who plays more like Zimbabwe or even Kenya (me, I?ll bet!)."

being the composer of this Q&A it is very satisfying to get great information like this out of it. Credit goes to Peer :)

Sad thing ... they missed the chance to release 360 version in North America .. at least they could have released a region-free version .... :(

did you read the answer to the question about dhonis onorthodox bat swing rubber genius thought dhoni was a bowler and the question was about bowling this speaks about his cricket knowledge. :eek: :D

fk915 said:
Sad thing ... they missed the chance to release 360 version in North America .. at least they could have released a region-free version .... :(

If you read the whole Q&A it says they are making it region-free. However it wont work on US Xboxes without a PAL-NTSC converter because of the totally different TV system used in the US compared to Europe/Australia.

Ste said:
If you read the whole Q&A it says they are making it region-free. However it wont work on US Xboxes without a PAL-NTSC converter because of the totally different TV system used in the US compared to Europe/Australia.

Does that mean if I buy Pal-NTSC converter, will it work on my Xbox360? :upray

Ste I am dissappointed that there are only 21 stadiums that means Codemasters have only included 4 Stadiums from ICC champions trophy 2006 and 12 stadiums from CWC 2007 what about other could u please confirm about how many will be there for each test playing nations ?

bumba said:
Ste I am dissappointed that there are only 21 stadiums that means Codemasters have only included 4 Stadiums from ICC champions trophy 2006 and 12 stadiums from CWC 2007 what about other could u please confirm about how many will be there for each test playing nations ?
As far as I know there were only four stadiums used in the Champions Trophy!

I think they were Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh and Mumbai.

Yeh Man I Guess they will include only the 4 stadiums from India where Champions trophy took place and if you add 12 official stadiums from ICC cricket world cup 2007 that makes it to 16, in addition it,s confirmed that 2 stadiums from Australia (Melbourne and sydney) and 3 stadiums from England Lords, Oval and Rose bowl will be ther so 21. What about other stadiums in rest of the test playing nations ?

Users who are viewing this thread