NEW CRICKET 2005 NEWS!!

ea has been so wrong for so long that it might just turn out right this time.

hahaha, its a very real possibility! i mean after the last 4 games released by them in a span of 5-6 yrs u really hope this is a new benchmark. But the graphics are looking good. Hope that it is a good game.

WHER ARE THE NEW PICS ??? and i thought we were supposed to have a movie for c2005 early this week! cmon EA dont do us wrong ... AGAIN!

bhail256 said:
i thought we were supposed to have a movie for c2005 early this week!
We were never promised a video of Cricket 2005 early this week...

ops2m_40_cover.jpg

i have found a PS2 magazine, i think, anyone who has the possibility, post the screen etc... thx

SkateBoarder2 said:
We were never promised a video of Cricket 2005 early this week...

oh my bad ... i thought i read it some place ...

By the way, Good stuff AKIRA ... real neat ... now some1 wit the magazine shld just type up the whole shpeel and maybe nice enough to also get some scanned images for the screenshots :D

Hey,

I have talked to my friend and I WILL get the preview and post it here tomorrow.

Hi Everone,

I Have got the ARTICLE!! Please understand that I have not got a scanner and the quality isn't perfect, but it gives all the info about the game. If you think i should change the images by making brighter etc, tell me.. Well here they are...

Here is the preview...

Posts are merging

Hope you enjoy..

I must just say that this was taken from the OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN XBOX MAGAZINE (just to avoid any copyright)

BTW If anyone is interested, I will try and get the PS2 magazine that akira has mentioned which has the Cricket Smackdown article..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 185
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 186
Thanks for the article Lucky . Interesting article .The preview also said"Look out for the M'tharan's throw in there" but no screen of it?

Two Aussies and 4 Indian cricket players helped the team motion captures .Guess who were they .

Last edited:
If this article isn't just an advertising gimmick from EA, then I think there are a lot of positives being measured here. How 'respected' is this magazine--do they offer good reviews or do they 'sell-out' often?

i would like the article writer to play and write a preview for blic also ,
only then will we all know

Users who are viewing this thread