New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattW So considering the swing issue to be fixed now, can't the update be pushed to the consoles already?

Damn, nice patch ! Feels a lot better other than the swing.
It must be impossible for BigAnt to do the stat tracking...I’m sure they wouldn’t have ignored it if it was easily fixed. Quite annoying though. But top work none the less !

With all due respect, I cant believe so many threads have been posted and very little
has been posted about how much the game has been RUINED
due to the new batting timings.

The most important part of this game is Batting and it has BEEN RUINED.

Before the patch the game was near perfect and now the game is unplayable to me
and no joy or fun due to the new batting timing.

Go on the facebook ashes cricket 2017 page and loads of people are asking for the Previous Batting
Timings to be reinstalled.

I cant believe people on here are not commenting on this.

Please @MattW, please put back the Previous batting timing (before this patch). They were perfect
and made the game a treat to play.

Now I have to go back to DBC14 since this Game has been ruined due to those new batting timings.

Myself and many people on the Ashes Facebook group have this same view and are pleading for you
all to revert back to old batting timings.

I am not bashing BA or beta testers, I am just pointing out what I am experiencing.
I loved the game before, and now it is unplayable and tedious for me. I am getting no joy out of batting anymore.

Please hear me. I dont want my 60US to be wasted.

With all due respect, I cant believe so many threads have been posted and very little

Go on the facebook ashes cricket 2017 page and loads of people are asking for the Previous Batting

Please @MattW, please put back the Previous batting timing (before this patch). They were perfect

Now I have to go back to DBC14 since this Game has been ruined due to those new batting timings.

Myself and many people on the Ashes Facebook group have this same view and are pleading for you

I am not bashing BA or beta testers, I am just pointing out what I am experiencing.
I loved the game before, and now it is unplayable and tedious for me. I am getting no joy out of batting anymore.

Instead of going back to 14, why not play more and get used to it..

To be honest, no the batting has not at all being ruined. Just because you cannot play does not mean its ruined. Instead I will say the batting now is really challenging and perfect. Pre patch I was scoring 200 runs easily in T20's and now I am able to score 160-170 max with same settings and same teams with same bowling lineup same pitch conditions. That does mean batting has become challenging and instead of complaining that it was better previous, this is real life. You cannot be hitting 6 sixes in 6 deliveries.

I like the speed and RPM displayed for spinners, subtle.

To be honest, no the batting has not at all being ruined. Just because you cannot play does not mean its ruined. Instead I will say the batting now is really challenging and perfect. Pre patch I was scoring 200 runs easily in T20's and now I am able to score 160-170 max with same settings and same teams with same bowling lineup same pitch conditions. That does mean batting has become challenging and instead of complaining that it was better previous, this is real life. You cannot be hitting 6 sixes in 6 deliveries.

its not me alone. re-read my initial post. lots of other people feel the same way.
And just because YOU like it, doesnt mean it is not ruined for a lot of other people.

Only a few people here like it as opposed to a number of people on the Facebook group begging for the previous batting setting to be reinstated.

I spent many hours since the new patch has been released and I stated how I truly felt.

Last edited:

A posted several pages back posted the old joke:

A person asks someone how to get to Carnegie Hall, to which their response was "practice".

Personally I prefer: "Get gud scrub".

It's good, very good. I guess I'm not posting much because I'm too busy playing (and watching)

The first error I've seen after two days of cricket, the first thing that I've thought "that isn't right", was Leach taking the new ball for England. First ball was a ripper and bowled Paine through the gate though, so maybe inspired captaincy.

Leach and Stokes were bowling anyway, so I think an error is the new ball gets taken and the bowling doesn't get changed to suit.

When new patch arrives will I need To start again on casual or will it apply hopefully I don’t but doesn’t matter regardless

And broken stats... which somehow have not been fixed since the DBC 17 days.
Not being able to duck a bouncer in a cricket game is easily the dumbest mistake I've seen in a sports game, it's like a soccer game without the stopping the ball from going out.

The broken stats are why I haven't bothered with career mode much. These games don't have much replay value once the obvious issues raise their head, I'm praying a big developer will make a cricket game in the future. Not EA but just someone else.

not agree the new timing make the game perfect but actully u hav to use it and need serious practice then am sure u will enjoye ..

not agree the new timing make the game perfect but actully u hav to use it and need serious practice then am sure u will enjoye ..
New timing is good but lofted shots need to be made bit easy atleast for limited overs. Otherwise it will be difficult to compete with AI.
Other than this, prod shot towards point and less powered shot towards thirdman needs to be looked at.
Also batsman are hitting lot of balls into their body while playing shots towards leg side.
This was fixed in dec patch but looks like it came back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread