New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you didn't explicitly say that I accept, but you seem to be defending the game to the point where you are taking issue with people who are criticising the game with your statement which I referred to as "dumb" as evidence. If you are defending the game, and taking issue with us who are complaining about the issues in the game that we spent our money on, then I would assume that you don't find the game at a state where you feel the need to complain?
I am not defending the game, I am not defending BA, I have no connection to BA in that regard. What I am calling out is the fact that I don't hold to the opinion that the game is broken because of one issue. If others hold to that opinion then that's fine. For them it's broken: it doesn't mean the game is broken. For them its broken and I have heard a lot of other voices saying they are enjoying the game. I have done a lot of what you could call "complaining". I personally call it positive feedback on issues and if people want to drag me or others through the mud because they feel we havent done something right, it's cool it really is. I will get up tomorrow and go about my day all the same and be really fine looking at myself in the mirror and I don't see the word "Fanboy" carved into my head with a blunt compass.....

That's the hardest pill to swallow for me. If it was just terrible, no one would be here still complaining about it.

This.

The rest of the game is so good it feels like I'm personally being trolled here.

I am not defending the game, I am not defending BA, I have no connection to BA in that regard. What I am calling out is the fact that I don't hold to the opinion that the game is broken because of one issue. If others hold to that opinion then that's fine. For them it's broken: it doesn't mean the game is broken. For them its broken and I have heard a lot of other voices saying they are enjoying the game. I have done a lot of what you could call "complaining". I personally call it positive feedback on issues and if people want to drag me or others through the mud because they feel we havent done something right, it's cool it really is. I will get up tomorrow and go about my day all the same and be really fine looking at myself in the mirror and I don't see the word "Fanboy" carved into my head with a blunt compass.....

It's much, much more than one issue. If it was just one issue, I think that this patch would have fixed that.

It's much, much more than one issue. If it was just one issue, I think that this patch would have fixed that.
Again not the point I am making: my statement was a reaction to some people saying the game is broken because of one issue......nowhere have I myself giving an opinion on whether I think there are issues or not, or how many, or how they do or do not effect me in my playing of the game.

Most of the mass in facebook is not liking the patch. I think aerial shots have become too hard and people are not happy about that.
I think the difficulty of aerial shots needs to be reduced a bit.

Again not the point I am making: my statement was a reaction to some people saying the game is broken because of one issue......nowhere have I myself giving an opinion on whether I think there are issues or not, or how many, or how they do or do not effect me in my playing of the game.

alright cool, thanks for the useless argument

It's simple really.
To a right hand batsmen
Seam facing slip = it swings out, how much depends on the pitch and the bowlers swing ability
Seam facing fine leg = it swings in, once again how much depends on the pitch and the bowlers swing ability
Seam facing straight = Now this is where the random seam movement off the pitch should happen. Either it goes straight on with the seam or it seams randomly.

Instead we have.
To a right hand batsmen.
Seam facing slip = Will go straight in the air and seam in off the pitch.
Seam facing fine leg = Will go straight in the air and seam out off the pitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1524789503][/DOUBLEPOST]MattW Considering how good the rest of the game is, it'd be a shame if this issue was not hotfixed asap.

In the future they need to get BlockerDave back in the Beta team for allround play and get Langeveldt in there for the bowling side of the game seeing as he enjoys bowling too.[DOUBLEPOST=1524789732][/DOUBLEPOST]I just hope they fix this soon and not leave us hanging around months on end.

How about we all relax.
Alot of hypothesis are flying around. I'm sure the bug / issue has been noted. No point banging on about it for 10 pages.

How about we all relax.
Alot of hypothesis are flying around. I'm sure the bug / issue has been noted. No point banging on about it for 10 pages.

Ah...I said this a few days ago and I stand by it :)

No way!!! These pages are going to be absolutely awesome!!

A-Grade, unadulterated, flying off the handle, the sky is falling, riotous mob gold!!

Never fails!

How about we all relax.

The problem is, is that they have just released a patch that has been anticipated for months that was supposed to address the issues, and hasn't done so. We need to be talking about it, otherwise nothing will get done again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread