MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Below are the latest batch of screenshots of Ashes Cricket 2009.

Ricky's hair in the last image looks like dog poop. Other than that it looks ok. At least the crowds are proportional to realistic crowds in real life.

I just hate the stance in the 3rd and 6th image, because I think that's going to be the general batting stance for everyone am I quite right ?

Plus, the second shot looks the same off RPIC/BLIC 05 I think.

Ricky kinda of looks like George Bush in that last pic! That 2nd to last pic looks very life like though and KP looks realistic.

What's the deal with Pietersen's gloves? They looks retarded.

Mind you, his and Ponting's faces look brilliant. Also, what's the deal with the shirts. They looks like those weird shirts that old people wear.

What's the deal with Pietersen's gloves? They looks retarded.

Mind you, his and Ponting's faces look brilliant. Also, what's the deal with the shirts. They looks like those weird shirts that old people wear.

Well KP Looks Awesome:happy:happy:happy

They all look like robot's in the screenies. I hope the actual game's more human like animations.

the size of bat looks a bit large
anyways, the screenshots look good
pietersen is looking nice

Ricky kinda of looks like George Bush in that last pic! That 2nd to last pic looks very life like though and KP looks realistic.

comphair.png

: O

This Codies should learn about face modelling first :rolleyes: KP is looking like a midget too me

oh..great..thank u very much..!

have been waiting for something new to be released about the game..!
now about the screens , well am not entirely happy..huge heads and small bodies..the clothing and such suttle graphical imperfections..!
but from few videos i've seen , i think we won't be noticing these things much..hope that the gameplay is well developed..:happy

anyway nice screens..will they be releasing any videos or trailers before the game..official content is always better right..;)

Users who are viewing this thread