New screenshots

Game looks gorgeous, good find!

Apart from Brett Lee looking like Andrew Symonds without dreds and Ponting being bigger than Flintoff...

Cool to see players with career stats popping up on screen....yet those stats are irrelevant cozz I dont care about that in a game, I care about the stats they have while IM playing with them. Like series stats, leading run scorers in the Ashes or whatever. Stats which are influenced by me, not just some random career stats which I have no effect on. If i wanted only their carreer stats i could look it up on howstat.

Last edited:
Before anyone freaks out, these are screenshots that website took from preview code we sent them in early December. All of the career stats it shows are placeholder (whilst we wait for the final stats from Wisden to be delivered) and the player appearances have been worked on lots (Brett Lee has blonde hair now for example :p )

nice screenies there lovin them :D

manee said:
Why would they, the game looks great for a game four months from release.

Just based on past experience... such as the comments from some people saying they wouldn't buy the game after seeing early screenshots that showed wicket keepers without caps ;)

Thanks for the compliments. The game's looking a lot lovlier already than those screenshots. Those of you with widescreen HDTVs will get to see it at its best :)

Last edited:
Thanks, some nice screenshots there which i hadnt seen. The graphics look better than i thought.

Pak_cricketer said:
The crowd looks so much more better than any other Cricket game.. But they're always siting..

They stand up and cheer when something exciting happens

Screenies looks cool but some stuffs are like BLIC 2005.......

It has not been said yet. Although my intuision says March 22nd (don't ask why).

Users who are viewing this thread