New screenshots

Fielders have hats, career screenshots look awesome :p, animation looks the same, unlicensed players look like random generated characters, bowlers wearing hats and crowd looks good.

Certainly looking forward to this game again.

Which unliscensed players are you referring too?

This game looks top notch, a few patches and it could be ace!

Play and Amazon say its release date is the 23rd March.

I love these screenies, relay fielding, as shown in screenie 1! To be honest, they would look amazing as the final product so knowing that they are 4 months from release is very promising indeed.

Well demos are usually when the game is near completion and the world cup squads have not been announced yet so there has probably barely been any roster finalisations.

Mona brothers said:
Screenies looks cool but some stuffs are like BLIC 2005.......

Everything, more or less, looks the same as BLIC 2005 to me... I hope it's not the case.

yeah mate really agreed- no hat for the upmire too and also keeper is looking very weak
That Kind of things should be solved before release

cnbd_novice said:
1.Is it just my mistake that the batsmen and the wicketkeeper in the image are wearing the same and wrong coloured pads? ??

2.Is the player at the bottom a bowler?? If it is then is it not a little odd for bowlers to wear caps while bowling??

These bugs were fixed ages ago. The preview code he took screenshots from was from December

Are all the liscensed faces going to be correct?

Interesting that Brett Lee's figures are 41 games, 738 balls 51 runs and 7 wickets. Is that a mistake for his career stats or is it tracking his statistics since you have been playing BLC07?

Users who are viewing this thread