New screenshots

those screens are from nov-december. screens have greatly improved, eg.

382868261_2c8fcd0ec1_o.jpg

StephenFleming said:
Interesting that Brett Lee's figures are 41 games, 738 balls 51 runs and 7 wickets. Is that a mistake for his career stats or is it tracking his statistics since you have been playing BLC07?

Read what JohnJ says above...

Before anyone freaks out, these are screenshots that website took from preview code we sent them in early December. All of the career stats it shows are placeholder (whilst we wait for the final stats from Wisden to be delivered) and the player appearances have been worked on lots (Brett Lee has blonde hair now for example )

RIPPA MATE said:
those screens are from nov-december. screens have greatly improved, eg.

382868261_2c8fcd0ec1_o.jpg

Wow, that really looks like your playing like at the end of day 4/5. Cracks are overdone though.

But the score looks similar to what usually happened in BLIC05, batsman were totally overshadowed by bowlers. :(

But that was largely due to the pace bug which has been promised to be fixed.

I hope the cracks can make a seam up delivery move or bounce viciously.

I'd say that score looks about right, this is england remember.

The cracks look good, although hopefully they will look better come release. It would be nice if the pitch conditions got worse during a match, making it very hard to post over 250 in a final second innings. They will have to use uneven bounce, and set the ai to more friendly bowling conditions. There is no point in having cracks, if they are only there as eye candy.

I think this game will look really good on my computer, infact its already getting hungry.

I know the Brett Lee stats were placeholder, BUT, when everything is finalised will we be able to see our own BLIC07 stats for each player (eg. batting and bowling averages when we control them).

Lol, those cracks look like there's going to be an earthquake. Like Drewska said, they seem to be overdone. Also would look better if they had put them into suitable positions noticing some near the guidelines but still very excited about it.

I know the Brett Lee stats were placeholder, BUT, when everything is finalised will we be able to see our own BLIC07 stats for each player (eg. batting and bowling averages when we control them).

The cracks open gradually, with severity based on the humidity/temperature. This screen shows them in the most severe state they can ever get to.

As for the score, this screen was taken by someone who was just throwing the ball without playing properly, just to advance the match so that the cracks would open. It wasn't taken by someone trying to play the game properly.

We produced the screen just to show the umpire's hat, it wan't intended as a screenshot for a press release.

sharmaz said:

I believe we can. There are quite a few screenshots with extremely low averages, strike rates, economies. Shows signs that we will get a chance to control them :)

everything looks good but i didn't like the outfields the are a little too dull/brown even for subcontinent ground

Users who are viewing this thread