New Screenshots

More exciting thing about this game is that it will have rain interrupted in match and then maybe it have D/L method which will bring more people to play. It also have many other features which other cricket games dont have

YA D/L will add more fun...no doubt..there will be revised targets...

- Ball trails are live and only appear to highlight a 'special delivery'. Special deliveries are balls like backhand slow deliveries, toe crushers, googlies and so on.
- We have not made an official call on the system specifications but you can rest assured that machines with average configurations (such as an off-the-shelf laptop) will experience flawless smooth gameplay.
- There is no final word on which areas will be moddable. We support the idea of mods.
- Bowling actions (and other animations) are constantly being refined.

- Ball trails are live and only appear to highlight a 'special delivery'. Special deliveriesare balls like backhand slow deliveries, toe crushers, googlies and so on.
- We have not made an official call on the system specifications but you can rest assured that machines with average configurations (such as an off-the-shelf laptop) will experience flawless smooth gameplay.
- There is no final word on which areas will be moddable. We support the idea of mods.

Actually special delivery idea suck becuz in real life you aint gonna see a ball trail describing how good a delivery is and more over it will take the element of surprise from the game so plz limit this to replays only.

Regarding the bowling actions refinement will not do the trick you have to overhaul the bowling animations

Hello all.
I just wanted to say that, Cricket Revolution sounds and looks pretty good.
But since this is my first day on these forums, and i only found out about this game about 2 or 3 hours ago... I have alot to catch up on.

Though there really is very little infomation about the game on this Forum.. And from what i can grasp this game should of already been out ?

Anyway, sounds all good. If some 1 could drop me a link to alot of Infomation about CR, It would be much appreciated.

Thank you, and Ciao.

- Ball trails are live and only appear to highlight a 'special delivery'. Special deliveries are balls like backhand slow deliveries, toe crushers, googlies and so on.

A quick question:-
u mentioned special deliveries are backhand slowerballs,toe crushers etc...
can we use reverse swing as a normal delivery or as a special delivery.

because in real cricket, when the ball gets older bowlers try to make every ball reverse and limiting it to only one delivery kinda sucks...

Hello all.
I just wanted to say that, Cricket Revolution sounds and looks pretty good.
But since this is my first day on these forums, and i only found out about this game about 2 or 3 hours ago... I have alot to catch up on.

Though there really is very little infomation about the game on this Forum.. And from what i can grasp this game should of already been out ?

Anyway, sounds all good. If some 1 could drop me a link to alot of Infomation about CR, It would be much appreciated.

Thank you, and Ciao.

Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer Online Cricket Game

click on the link^^

i agree with the above posts,the trail for special deliveries sucks big time and it also answers a lot of questions about how realistic the game is.

Screens are great. But is it just me or the game feels funnily enough like BLIC 07?

Absolutely. Also almost every animation (apart from some bad bowling actions) looks exactly similar to BLIC 07.

Also some animations (like the way batsman holds bat and looks around the ground before playing and the slog sweep animation) look like they were taken from BLC 99!

Last edited:
its been a while since the last updates,when are we going to get new updates?

when is this game releasing ???anybody has any idea????? its been long time and what about cricket life we all want a new game tired of cricket 07

Users who are viewing this thread