Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is some new info on the upcoming Splinter Cell Game,

Splinter Cell Preview

But Look at these pics!! Absolutely Stunning!!!! Amazing!! :eek: :D

tom-clancys-splinter-cell-double-agent-20051214114517384-000.jpg

tom-clancys-splinter-cell-double-agent-20051214114515087-000.jpg

They look great. But I've yet got to start playing Chaos Theory yet.

ZexyZahid said:
They look great. But I've yet got to start playing Chaos Theory yet.
Chaos theory is awesome ! I have all the splinter cell's. They blow me away :hpraise

I am definetly going to buy Spinter Cell: Double Agent when it hits the shevles for the XBox. It will go nicely with my current Spinter Cell game being Chaos Theory.
If I get an XBox 360, I'll probably get it on there instead, accompanying Perfect Dark Zero.
Interesting that the newest Splinter Cell will release on the XBox and XBox 360. :)

I've also got Pandora Tomorrow, which I never played also. Which one is left?

And I used to play Metal Gear Solid too. Great game. Although I could play only the first one, since the other ones were released on PS2.

ZexyZahid said:
I've also got Pandora Tomorrow, which I never played also. Which one is left?

And I used to play Metal Gear Solid too. Great game. Although I could play only the first one, since the other ones were released on PS2.
Splinter cell 1 Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Huge bump. Anyone excited about the new one coming out in April? Its called Conviction. I'm not sure if I'm happy about Sam Fisher leaving Third Echelon in this game.

Huge bump. Anyone excited about the new one coming out in April? Its called Conviction. I'm not sure if I'm happy about Sam Fisher leaving Third Echelon in this game.

I saw a few preview clips on it, looks promising. Not looking forward to it or anything though.

Users who are viewing this thread