New Tour of Australia using Bangladesh

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok I was in blistering form using Australia on Hard mode against India, however after a massive collapse I have resorted to teaching my team a lesson.

The resultant effect is a tour of Australia using Bangladesh.

On hard, using a PS2. None of the upgrades as Im not using a PC very dissapointing I know. If it all end up being to easy I will resort to using the PC.

I just find the PS2 version better.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Ok so the start was a total flop.

Gillespie had just 5 scored him then can McGrath.

Oh yeah what a spell, has he ripped off stump out of the ground with a ball that moved slightly and kept low, Hannan Sarkar was left wondering what could have been left pondering a dismal innings of 0. Comming to the crease Habibul Bashar looked to change the tempo with a 4,2,2 and then a defensive shot went astray flying low and hard to the right and gilschrist with magic hands gloved it and there was no more.

The next ball hurt even more a straight drive by Ehsanul Haque lofted up and Mcrath caught and bowled.

Holy Sh*t 2 overs 3/13.

More from the Oval later.

This could be an extremely long tour.

madmattg

International Cricketer
OK batting on with a flurry of runs McGrath had no way near the luck hie endured in his first over, and Gillespie copped a hiding.

With a run rate now pushing 6.5 and both my batters in form and confidence high.

Sanwar Hossain 87*
Al Sahariar *44 Having been dropped twice (luck of the Irish)

madmattg

International Cricketer
OMG a change of spin and good old Warne the weight loss bandit caused a stumping as scored had slowed so Sanwar Hossain moved down the pitch trying to smack him down the ground was left stranded on 92. The next ball a quick single led to the end of Alok Kapali for 0 and a sweep lifted to Gilchrest ended Al Sahariar hopes on 44.

Sh*t another collapse and the result is looking grim.

6/149 an still no extras to help my total. 25 overs gone run rate has slowed to 5.96

madmattg

International Cricketer
With the tail in scoring became a slow long dawn event whilst trying to stay in and actually push my total forward.

Khaled Mashud plodded his way to 24 before he ended a cover drive that went for and easy catch.

Mohammad Rafique was caught in front trying to sweep and with a dubious decision LBW left him with 2 to his name.

Tapash Baisya let the tail wag producing a resilant 33 before another LBW decision went the way of the gods.

Mashrafe Mortaza pushed the score along with the defending help of Manjural Islam who faced 23 balls before scoring.

Mortaza pushed past his half century and Islam started to put on some runs before a sure two became a slow one and finally a stupid run out. Islam finally out on 37 and Mortaza 63*.

A finishing total of 332 all Out respectable after a crap start.Of 67 Overs.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Thanks man, I have saved and still have to bowl to Australia.

Hence the pause in the match report.

I got side tracked and have started a world cup 50 overs Hard at work.

Im using Bangladesh of couse first match saw me face Canada.

After some hard faught bowling I had them dismissed for 124 of 29 overs. The tail gave me havoc.

In reply I scored 125 without loss of 16 overs.

Its a good challenge to use a Minow team. And Im growing accustomed to use Bangaldesh.

The miss fields and dropped catches can hurt though.

Users who are viewing this thread