New Update Discussion

I hope in the next patch the line up bug is addressed for doing tours. Also how can we assign a T20 world cup to a certain host country?

Thank you BA for a quick fix for patch 1.02!

I agree! Is there anyway we can do this? Matt or Ross could you advise

I just downloaded the patch after a day of work and played for 10 minutes and its like Im playing a new game.

Does 50mb patch improve the game so dramatically?!

I just downloaded the patch after a day of work and played for 10 minutes and its like Im playing a new game.

Does 50mb patch improve the game so dramatically?!

What has improved specifically?

Kindly check the backfoot shots leg glance or glide the ball to third mar horrible it is

I am usually always on front foot. But, I did try few back foot shots & it does seem terrible. Most front foot shots also remain problematic.

First off thank you BigAnt for this fantastic game! I've been playing since DBC 14' and it is one of the best cricket games I have ever played. I am currently in the 3rd season of T20 club cricket in the career mode - and absolutely enjoying it.

I do have a question though in terms of the attributes of the career player. I read the FAQ's for the 2nd patch and BigAnt has stated that there is an issue with attributes only increasing after simulating the match, an issue that will be resolved soon.

Then my question being, is it a good idea to wait for the patch and then continue my career mode? Because currently all my match XP points are not being used as I do not simulate any games I play, and my attributes remain the same negating the purpose of match XP points. Should I then just wait for the fix?

Many thanks! For the great game and great customer support!

Thats interesting!

I am playing on medium batting and bowling settings and pro on AI as a casual t20 match

See if that makes any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread