New Update Discussion

It's literally hundreds of players! How is that a fix? A fix would involve the devs actually fixing this problem!

So am I correct in suggesting that if our ps4 isn't online, this problem will persist and the devs aren't going to fix it???

Right after you manage to download the required PS4 updates to play any game released post September 2016, you then obviously also download our patch over the same non-internet connection.

Welcome to my ignore list.

I'm asking, even if go online to update, will our players be censored whenever we are offline?
No - provided you remain signed into PSN, which requires that you have the console you are signed in on activated as your primary PS4. That will then mean your PSN sign in will be cached, and therefore also cache the parental control settings of your account - and whether your account is set to allow the use of user generated content.

No - provided you remain signed into PSN, which requires that you have the console you are signed in on activated as your primary PS4. That will then mean your PSN sign in will be cached, and therefore also cache the parental control settings of your account - and whether your account is set to allow the use of user generated content.

The last time I checked nobody forced anybody to buy a game.
If you really would like a decent cricket game go buy ashes cricket 2013.

@Ross

How can I view my career player stats?
Career stats can be viewed on the statistics tile on the career home page, and when your player walks onto the field. We have heard feedback that many of you would like to see more statistics, which we are looking at.

In depth stats for the career mode and something like in DBC 14 I feel would suffice for the other tournaments for statistics (Why would you release a cricket game with out statistics do you guys watch or even play cricket???) Averages, strike rates best figures... There is no career mode without it and no tournament mode without them please, please add in.[DOUBLEPOST=1482318791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right after you manage to download the required PS4 updates to play any game released post September 2016, you then obviously also download our patch over the same non-internet connection.

Welcome to my ignore list.

You can ignore if you want but people have paid good money and feel a little let down and you're not giving any assurances; you've taken out stats (taken out stats in a cricket game??? Why??? Be pleasant and hones but not rude.

I hope in the next patch the line up bug is addressed for doing tours. Also how can we assign a T20 world cup to a certain host country?

Thank you BA for a quick fix for patch 1.02!

@Ross

Career stats can be viewed on the statistics tile on the career home page, and when your player walks onto the field. We have heard feedback that many of you would like to see more statistics, which we are looking at.

In depth stats for the career mode and something like in DBC 14 I feel would suffice for the other tournaments for statistics (Why would you release a cricket game with out statistics do you guys watch or even play cricket???) Averages, strike rates best figures... There is no career mode without it and no tournament mode without them please, please add in.[DOUBLEPOST=1482318791][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can ignore if you want but people have paid good money and feel a little let down and you're not giving any assurances; you've taken out stats (taken out stats in a cricket game??? Why??? Be pleasant and hones but not rude.

Oh give over, that's the 2nd patch in less than a week, and a bunch of FAQ answers to address a number of the issues. Given that they've already done that, it's a fairly safe assurance that they're working on most of the other issues. The stats thing yeh it's a shame, and out of keeping with a cricket game, and yes it detracts from the immersion, but the game would still be playable

@Ross

Rude is "do you guys watch or even play cricket???"

"Be pleasant and hones but not rude" - I take it you have no mirrors in your house.

Rude is "do you guys watch or even play cricket???"

"Be pleasant and hones but not rude" - I take it you have no mirrors in your house.

Your free smartphone app literally has a better shot selection than this $100 game... :P I feel entitled to be rude ;)

Users who are viewing this thread