New Update Discussion

Batting seems to have improved on my end. I am able to hit the balls outside the circle, which was difficult to do previously unless I slogged or came down the crease.

Pull shots are working properly. Testing cut shots now.

No improvement in camera work though.
Kindly check the backfoot shots leg glance or glide the ball to third mar horrible it is

T
Did you expect them to fix all the bugs in a matter of couple of days? They did the right thing by focussing on stability issues first, hopefully there's an improvement over there. Other than that, you need to be patient and wait for the next patch (which might take a few weeks at-least) which I am confident will focus on improving gameplay experience.
What r the things u think have improved from this patch according to u

I haven't even got the game yet and I'm thinking after a patch has been released surely it is better to delete the data and start again? Then download the teams again without logos?

Thank you Ross for your work. I appreciate things may have been a bit smoother, but it's the festive period and you are around here and keen to improve the game, and that needs to be appreciated.

I haven't even got the game yet and I'm thinking after a patch has been released surely it is better to delete the data and start again? Then download the teams again without logos?

This is what I would do, tomorrow is the original release date, I'd start afresh from now.

On Xbox One, when attempting to download the patch, I get an error message saying that there is a problem with the update. I have been trying many times but get the same result and am unsure what to do. There is no problem with my network connection so I don't know the problem as everyone else seems to have downloaded it. Thanks in advance.

You can make a start on bringing my teams through if you like: it's a little long Winded though.

Search for players with the username %connors%, DBC14 players, and then using the list for each squad search and download each player by name.

Then add them into a newly created team.

Takes time but the results are good. Once done we can start looking at skills. Maybe a few people who are more interested in the ATB / historic/ retro teams could do it as a collaboration.

At the moment my priorities are my rebel tour teams, south Africa 1970, windies 1984, and the ashes 1993 squads.

I can try and have a look, but I'm having really serious problems trying to use the community at the moment. If I try and download a bat, it crashes. If I try and download a team, it crashes. It might be okay just downloading a player with no logos or whatever though, so I'll try and have a go at that, but it'll make doing anything else on the academy at the moment tricky - not sure if this is a common problem this week, or if @BigAntStudios can shine some light on it. I've got a team with logos that I've been making just for myself that I want to be able to upload before the game comes out for PC, but at the moment I can't seem to do anything on the community server that involves more than looking at logos and so on that are already on there. Anyway, I'll see if I can find some of the players and maybe compare the line-ups with the new game and see if they're the same if I have some time.

After all the downloading and get besting since last week I have approx 4 Mitchell Stark's and a myriad of other dupes? How to fix? Do I delete everything and start again or go and delete the players with no link??

Am the stats after a causal game gonna be implemented like the last game, I played a game today and scored a big century in a ODI match, it did not count on my players stats, plus when my oppenners come out to bat there averages are from their list A, rather than their ODI career. If the stats are not going to be put in then it is pretty pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread