New Update Discussion

How about all the douches out there that keep complaining about "get best" start creating some stuff instead of wasting their time on here trolling. It is safe to assume that even the women's teams need to be created before 'get best' is functional. I have put over 300 hours into creating kits, logos and bats for you dumb asses to use.

So if you want a "get best" best get to it.

Same with the ATB teams.

Wrong thead for this, but am I right in remembering you did those last time, mate? I've been wondering if anyone was planning on making them for the new game, but I know the priority for most is on the current stuff. Don't mind a PM to stop this place going off-topic again.

He means the second patch! Just downloaded on ps4!
Nothing much is there just played a match after downloading.. Just I noticed the fielders running speed and the bowlers bowl speed has increased a bit...... No improvement in batting 360 degree shots , the backfoot shots are horrible no fine leg glance it was wonderful in dbc 14, now I think I should have purchased dbc 14 for my ps4 not 17

Wrong thead for this, but am I right in remembering you did those last time, mate? I've been wondering if anyone was planning on making them for the new game, but I know the priority for most is on the current stuff. Don't mind a PM to stop this place going off-topic again.

I did, I think @Llewelynf did too? I didn't make all the players, though made some, mostly collated the ones others were made and filled in the blanks with my own. Same with the historic ones (@whiteninness made alot of the aussies 30s and I think 40s too).

When I get round to it I will bring the 14 players through and recollate them, though I don't have a lot of time at the moment so if anyone else wants to they are welcome.

I've done the same approach with the rebel tour teams and it's worked a treat, apart from a slight issue with linking.

Nothing much is there just played a match after downloading.. Just I noticed the fielders running speed and the bowlers bowl speed has increased a bit...... No improvement in batting 360 degree shots , the backfoot shots are horrible no fine leg glance it was wonderful in dbc 14, now I think I should have purchased dbc 14 for my ps4 not 17

Did you expect them to fix all the bugs in a matter of couple of days? They did the right thing by focussing on stability issues first, hopefully there's an improvement over there. Other than that, you need to be patient and wait for the next patch (which might take a few weeks at-least) which I am confident will focus on improving gameplay experience.

Batting seems to have improved on my end. I am able to hit the balls outside the circle, which was difficult to do previously unless I slogged or came down the crease.

Pull shots are working properly. Testing cut shots now.

No improvement in camera work though.

How about all the douches out there that keep complaining about "get best" start creating some stuff instead of wasting their time on here trolling. It is safe to assume that even the women's teams need to be created before 'get best' is functional. I have put over 300 hours into creating kits, logos and bats for you dumb asses to use.

So if you want a "get best" best get to it.
Llewelynf, Eagerly waiting for you to upload your wonderful creations.:D
Cant thank you enough for the amount of effort and time you put in.:clap:clap

I did, I think @Llewelynf did too? I didn't make all the players, though made some, mostly collated the ones others were made and filled in the blanks with my own. Same with the historic ones (@whiteninness made alot of the aussies 30s and I think 40s too).

When I get round to it I will bring the 14 players through and recollate them, though I don't have a lot of time at the moment so if anyone else wants to they are welcome.

I've done the same approach with the rebel tour teams and it's worked a treat, apart from a slight issue with linking.

Cool, will try to keep an eye out. I ended up making my own line-ups further down the line last time, using the discussion pages from the cricinfo best XIs and a bit of other research online, I think, but I had a couple of players I wanted that were missing, particularly for NZ, I think. I tried downloading them separately but they ended up being a bit overpowered, so if there was a way of getting them included early on this time, at least in the team squads, that would be great. I haven't looked to see which players are in there already this time though. I'm not very good at balancing the skill levels myself though unfortunately.

I remember putting some ATB teams together but the skills were totally incorrect. Mostly just likenesses.

Cool, will try to keep an eye out. I ended up making my own line-ups further down the line last time, using the discussion pages from the cricinfo best XIs and a bit of other research online, I think, but I had a couple of players I wanted that were missing, particularly for NZ, I think. I tried downloading them separately but they ended up being a bit overpowered, so if there was a way of getting them included early on this time, at least in the team squads, that would be great. I haven't looked to see which players are in there already this time though. I'm not very good at balancing the skill levels myself though unfortunately.

You can make a start on bringing my teams through if you like: it's a little long Winded though.

Search for players with the username %connors%, DBC14 players, and then using the list for each squad search and download each player by name.

Then add them into a newly created team.

Takes time but the results are good. Once done we can start looking at skills. Maybe a few people who are more interested in the ATB / historic/ retro teams could do it as a collaboration.

At the moment my priorities are my rebel tour teams, south Africa 1970, windies 1984, and the ashes 1993 squads.

After patch 2, game crashed again like before by playing t20championship and pressing L1R1 on main menu. Same goes with One day chanpionship along with points remain 0 in table in any competition and next round team finalized based on NRR irrespective of wins :(

@MattW @BigAntStudios

Last edited:
@Ross

Will there be multiple seasons stats tracking in career mode for all players in next patch? it will be great to see how your club mate stats are say after 5 years. Also will the dynamic lineups gonna sort out in next patch too?

My game is keep on crashing.
All my teams and players went CENSORED including my career game.
TBH, I completely hate this game. I want something more dynamic like DBC14.

Users who are viewing this thread