New Update Discussion

fearsome tweak me mate. I'm offering a potential fix - cut the constant hostility bullshit when someone is genuinely try to help you.

It's literally hundreds of players! How is that a fix? A fix would involve the devs actually fixing this problem!

So am I correct in suggesting that if our ps4 isn't online, this problem will persist and the devs aren't going to fix it???

first delete m.starc then search for new m.starc in downloads and download number 6 starc i do this n my problem solved

It's literally hundreds of players! How is that a fix? A fix would involve the devs actually fixing this problem!

So am I correct in suggesting that if our ps4 isn't online, this problem will persist and the devs aren't going to fix it???

How the hell can they fix it for you if your ps4 isn't online? Even if they patch it you won't be able to download the patch surely?

Put it online and go and play and do whatever it needs to keep you and your toxicity away from here.

How do you even download it in the first place if you are not online you ******.

So, the fix for the problem seems to have been "be logged into PSN at all times"...

I'm asking, even if go online to update, will our players be censored whenever we are offline?

Users who are viewing this thread