New Update Discussion

Showing the length indicator early is no different from ball marker (and is also kinda premiditation as you're not supposed to know the length before the ball is thrown). You know in DBC'14, fast bowling was much easier to time than medium or spin bowling because all you had to do was play your shot just a bit after the ball was released. So I thought they did a great job when they decreased the speed.. it was more difficult to time perfect shots.. it was more fun to judge and play the ball on its merit.... but some people just had to complain

Like others are saying, you have the sliders man. BA realised that each player has his own preference. You want it slow, I want it fast. They gave us the slider. Now let's use it, shall we?

I just download the patch game looks different now much faster Ross please fix the crash issue plus status updates for any match type then the game is perfect for me thanks

Didnt know the patch increased the default speed of bowlers. Explains my 9 wicket battling collapse for 120 runs. I was puzzled and bamboozled i spent an age looking at the sliders thinking i bumped something up. Lol.

Varun was banned unnecessarily

[HASHTAG]#justiceforVarun[/HASHTAG]

He had a moral obligation to spread the word about bigants lies and you stopped him

Just a quick question, the ball marker - is it supposed to show on the pitch? Or when the ball is coming at the batsman? I currently do see the ball marker as the ball is coming towards the batsman, and it changes colours to indicate length. Is there also supposed to be a marker on the pitch?

Thanks.

I Played the game today with patch 2 installed today I managed to play quite some time on my xbox one I noticed the wicketkeeper not jumping around from the fielders throw backs which was nice the issue I noticed with the patch was when playing casual matches at times it would crash and I be returned to the xbox one homepage which didn't happen before, anyone else had this problem?

Just a quick question, the ball marker - is it supposed to show on the pitch? Or when the ball is coming at the batsman? I currently do see the ball marker as the ball is coming towards the batsman, and it changes colours to indicate length. Is there also supposed to be a marker on the pitch?

Thanks.

i have just been told that, colour is the length. And you can determine the line of the ball by the circle.

if the circle is FULL then it is coming straight

If the circle is HALF FULL to the right, then its coming down the right side of the pitch (offside as a RH batsmen)

if the circle is HALF FULL to the left, then its coming down the left hand side of the pitch (legside as RH batsman)

i have just been told that, colour is the length. And you can determine the line of the ball by the circle.

if the circle is FULL then it is coming straight

If the circle is HALF FULL to the right, then its coming down the right side of the pitch (offside as a RH batsmen)

if the circle is HALF FULL to the left, then its coming down the left hand side of the pitch (legside as RH batsman)

Thanks for the information, it really helps me once again to understand the game better. It's a big change from DBC 14' and I am absolutely loving this game!

Any one else having issues with crashing since patch 2 I can't even play my career now as it always crashes before the match loads

Weird. PS4 says i've downloaded and installed patch 2 but the credits screen in game says it's version 1.01? Anyone know what the deal is?

Weird. PS4 says i've downloaded and installed patch 2 but the credits screen in game says it's version 1.01? Anyone know what the deal is?

What's the complete version number? E.g., on PS4 the 2nd patch is v0.1.0.1.0793. You won't see v0.2 there

Hopefully discussion will now be about how to fix the game. Coming to that there is another anomaly in batting that I think should be rectified. When you try to play a good length ball to square/fine leg, you mostly end pulling the ball even when good length is on the fuller side. It mostly happens when the line is off sidish.
I think this should be looked into and pull should only start if ball is short enough. @cricket_online

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread