New Update Discussion

I copied it from a site to show you that what I had originally stated (not copied) was correct and that you made a fool out of yourself.

Oh yeah right, it is me who is making a fool out of myself.

Are you named after the disease SIBO? Is that why you are like an infestation (go look up the word in the dictionary). Maybe Bigant can give you a patch to mitigate your disease....

OH THE IRONY! AGAIN!

To be fair, I think your error in judgement is mostly due to ignoring your 6th grade Indian History. Time to shove those nursery books away and get back to 6th grade?

Last edited:
Oh yeah right, it is me who is making a fool out of myself. Lost your concept of self realization at birth huh?

OH THE IRONY! AGAIN!

To be fair, I think your error in judgement is mostly due to ignoring your 6th grade Indian History. Time to shove those nursery books away and get back to 6th grade?
Keep trolling with your fan boy club. I am enjoying your presence :)

So If I hear this right, the limited shot selection is due to community content? I am too lazy to download individual teams and once I realised that get best wasnt working, I never downloaded anything at all... I am basically playing the game in its original state. Why am I still experiencing this then?

Because its a lame excuse given by Bigant....already tested and verified to be not true. Ross is either making these excuses himself or his developers are taking him for a ride....I suspect a bit of both.

The problem now is that if the other elements get banned it will be called oppression of freedom of speech no matter how vulgar, attacking that speech is to others. Stuffing panties, licking Ross's ass are sure to be personal attack and pathetic language. Now now I am not targeting only one, but there are many. Other problem is we have to understand Matt's stance. He cannot decide to ban people as he is with being an Admin a BigAnt employee. So basically we are screwed until things cool down.

Do not get me wrong, I love people expressing frustration towards the bug in the game, but there is a civilized way to do it.

Because its a lame excuse given by Bigant....already tested and verified to be not true. Ross is either making these excuses himself or his developers are taking him for a ride....I suspect a bit of both.

Atleast acknowledge that you are trying to troll?

So If I hear this right, the limited shot selection is due to community content? I am too lazy to download individual teams and once I realised that get best wasnt working, I never downloaded anything at all... I am basically playing the game in its original state. Why am I still experiencing this then?

You might want to concentrate on the highlighted part of the post below...

We have. The issues are far more complex than are generally being thought through on here and have a lot to do with the Academy and the players downloaded, and whether there are fielders of ability or not, and where they are placed. The avoidance of fielders is one of the biggest issues causing what would appear to be minimised shot selection.

Also if I'm right, Academy doesn't mean downloaded players. Academy is where the players are created and managed.

@varunschuey ^This is how you reply to a query in a forum. You want me to write you a book on Behavior on Forums 101?

I wish you were born during the stone age.

You don't even know BA do you?

No one needs your help. But atleat for all the hardwork you did, you unlocked the achievement of being the new definition of a Troll.

Undergraduate comes first and Graduate comes second. Maybe borrow those books for yourself before lending out to others?

Being honest it did take a while for them to release the 'big patch' for DBC 14. A lot of people feel that game wasn't broken and should have added to that instead of building the current DBC 17 from the ground up. I have faith in BA releasing updates for the game but as stated in another thread from DBC 14 one patch can damage another but then it may repair everything. Only time will tell this is about a three year project not a yearly release.

Whats the best way to remove duplicate players in career mode?

The problem now is that if the other elements get banned it will be called oppression of freedom of speech no matter how vulgar, attacking that speech is to others. Stuffing panties, licking Ross's ass are sure to be personal attack and pathetic language. Now now I am not targeting only one, but there are many. Other problem is we have to understand Matt's stance. He cannot decide to ban people as he is with being an Admin a BigAnt employee. So basically we are screwed until things cool down.

Do not get me wrong, I love people expressing frustration towards the bug in the game, but there is a civilized way to do it.

We try the civilised way and still get rude replies although some are pretty bad they are entitled to their opinion and the object is not to rise to it but move on.

@BigAntStudios @MattW

Piece taken out of the Patch Notes Stickied :

There is a remaining issue that logos in downloaded teams are taking more memory than is available which is causing crashes in Career Mode and Competitions. “Get Best” will use standard logos from now on until this can be rectified. We are working on a way that Career mode teams will be updated upon subsequent downloads (i.e. they will be able to be changed visually). If your Career or Competition is currently crashing then you will need to do a "Get Best" and restart.

Can you please explain the above bit please .

I am not sure if I should download the Teams from the Academy , with or without the Logo`s . Can we skip the Get Best feature , and download them manually WITH/WITHOUT Logos ?

I only play Online and Custom matches , and in your Posting above it sounded like the Logo issue is only with regards to Career and Competitions .

Please advise .

From what I understand down load best without the team logo and all should be fine. I think the logos that are causing the problems have been taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread