New Update Discussion

@BigAntStudios @MattW

Piece taken out of the Patch Notes Stickied :

There is a remaining issue that logos in downloaded teams are taking more memory than is available which is causing crashes in Career Mode and Competitions. “Get Best” will use standard logos from now on until this can be rectified. We are working on a way that Career mode teams will be updated upon subsequent downloads (i.e. they will be able to be changed visually). If your Career or Competition is currently crashing then you will need to do a "Get Best" and restart.

Can you please explain the above bit please .

I am not sure if I should download the Teams from the Academy , with or without the Logo`s . Can we skip the Get Best feature , and download them manually WITH/WITHOUT Logos ?

I only play Online and Custom matches , and in your Posting above it sounded like the Logo issue is only with regards to Career and Competitions .

Please advise .

Played the game after patch 2..
They have increased the pace of the game... now it looks and feels realistic...earlier it was too slow...the fielders also react quicker....the keeper thankfully doesnt dive around anymore (though the keeper takes far too long to break the stumps...hopefully this gets looked at)...there are no changes in batting as such....i know the developers are looking into it (i sincerely hope u get all the shots from dbc14 back...the shot selection and shot animations were much better in dbc14)...also there were a lot of easy catches dropped at veteran difficulty...

eagerly waiting for patch 3...keep up the good work...having a really positive feeling

Funnily enough before the patch, zero stumpings for my bowler, post patch 3 in 2 games! :)

@Dannyburke now, now, no need to be so aggressive. This is the shot I am referring to. The shot that can now be hit more easily (since the patch) and goes into the cover region and square.

Remember, my original statement was simply that it was easier to hit into these areas post-patch, NOT that this is a cover drive. Capiche?!

Sorry if it sounded aggressive. Tongue was firmly planted in cheek :lol

Undergraduate comes first and Graduate comes second. Maybe borrow those books for yourself before lending out to others?

An undergraduate degree is one that takes place after your post-secondary education (high school) and includes 2-year Associate degrees and 4-year Bachelor degrees.

A graduate degree is any one that occurs beyond the undergraduate degrees, such as Master's and Ph.D. programs as well as some other specific courses.

@SibiNaayagam - I guess you are not even an undergraduate, did you even go to school? Again...free nursery books if you want them.

An undergraduate degree is one that takes place after your post-secondary education (high school) and includes 2-year Associate degrees and 4-year Bachelor degrees.

A graduate degree is any one that occurs beyond the undergraduate degrees, such as Master's and Ph.D. programs as well as some other specific courses.

@SibiNaayagam - I guess you are not even an undergraduate, did you even go to school? Again...free nursery books if you want them.

Did I just order for a dictionary?

Great to see that you are a walking thesaurus. I said something in 2 words and you decided to go ahead and do the same with 2 lines? LOL

EDIT: Oh wait! Did you just copy paste that from a site? Be honest ;)

Great to see that you are a walking thesaurus. I said something in 2 words and you decided to go ahead and do the same with 2 lines? LOL

I copied it from a site to show you that what I had originally stated (not copied) was correct and that you made a fool out of yourself.

Are you named after the disease SIBO? Is that why you are like an infestation (go look up the word in the dictionary). Maybe Bigant can give you a patch to mitigate your disease....

Time to shove that piece of crap onto the ignore list buddy...hopefully he wont be around much longer.

Does anyone know if there is a get best option like it was in dbc 14? so it auto downloads the best version of each team from the academy.

Does anyone know if there is a get best option like it was in dbc 14? so it auto downloads the best version of each team from the academy.
There is but it hasnt been unlocked yet as the community needs to create the content first...

I copied it from a site to show you that what I had originally stated (not copied) was correct and that you made a fool out of yourself.

Are you named after the disease SIBO? Is that why you are like an infestation (go look up the word in the dictionary). Maybe Bigant can give you a patch to mitigate your disease....

Forum Rules - Feedback and Suggestions on PlanetCricket Forums

2. Inappropriate Language & Behaviour
Swearing is discouraged on the forum, a swear filter is in place if you attempt to swear and please do not attempt to avoid it. Do not target other members or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction out of them. You will be expected to behave in a responsible manner and be respectful to all other members of the community.

Surely someone can ban this guy now?

Users who are viewing this thread