New Zealand in England

jimmymycrushie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Colly shouldn't be criticised. It would have been a run out anyway. Umpires asked Colly "Are you upholding the appeal?' and Colly said yes. Obviously Elliot was running at the wrong side of the wicket.All of us know that if you play an International cricket match, you want to win & he's no exception, he's our captain! Had he dropped the appeal, England would have been really unlucky as it would have been a runout even without the collision. As an English cricket fan, I would feel miserable if Colly would have dropped down the appeal. Collingwood apologised after the match & I think New Zealand is the team who has showed unsportsmanship because you are supposed to be shaking hands with the opposition after the match. And it's the losing team which is feeling low. Nz won but still didn't shake hands. I remember once Kevin Pietersen was given out against South Africa when he collided with Shaun Pollock. I am not too sure but I think it was last year's World Twenty-20. At that time I felt the rules should be changed.

irottev

School Cricketer
I think New Zealand is the team who has showed unsportsmanship because you are supposed to be shaking hands with the opposition after the match. And it's the losing team which is feeling low. Nz won but still didn't shake hands.

Dude, just drop it unless you want to get me started on it again. Why shake hands with a team who just did that to you. I wouldn't. I've done it before while playing sport. The other team played it dirty so they don't deserve it.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
awwww bad luck for ireland:( that was such a close match.. hamilton was the only one who scored runs for scot otherwise they would lose the match...

angryangy

ICC Chairman
NZ will be happy to know that with their 8th over bowling against Scotland, a batsman has outscored the extras column.

irottev

School Cricketer
Another waste of time game. Just a shame we didn't bat first in that as well. Another 400 was probably on the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread