New Zealand tour of England - May/June 2015

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Isn't R. Jadeja & N.McCullum case is same. One is under guardship of Dhoni and another under His Brother. Fun Fact: Both captains belong to CSK. :p

Edit : McCullum gets hit for 23.

bigred

Club Captain
Can't believe how good a player Joe Root is now. Was worried 18 months ago, but he could easily end up being our greatest ever batsman. Will certainly end his career as the England's leading international run scorer.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
It's T20, you're always going to feel a bowler short. ;)

I think the good thing about this attack is that they're all wicket takers. They might go for a few, but they will take wickets, which is key in T20s.

bigred

Club Captain
They've embarrassed me now. Still don't see the need for two wicket keepers though. Could Moeen not have played this game? Or Samit?

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
They've embarrassed me now. Still don't see the need for two wicket keepers though. Could Moeen not have played this game? Or Samit?

I think Billings did ok personally. It's a tough role to come in late in the game and just hit boundaries. There aren't many around County Cricket who can do it well, so he deserves a longer go for me.

And if there is one thing that this summer has proven, with the emergence of good young players, it's that we sure as hell don't need to go back to the likes of Samit Patel. I can see Ali coming back in to solve the problem of only 5 bowlers though.

Users who are viewing this thread