Who will win the 5 match ODI series?

• South Africa

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
satishmania said:
Okay, i've added "courtesy:cricinfo" at the bottom of the post... :cool:

Yes thats much better. Also would help if you quoted the story as that way we know what you have typed and what was copied.

I don't know what he have to do to win a ****ing toss. We lost all 5 of them. I can't believe this. This supersub rule is ****. Its been a huge disadvantage to us. Thats minor compared to the fact that every toss has been vital due to the conditions.

Nevertheless New Zealand are going for a rate of 6 partnership. Vincent just hit a six.

And McMillan substituted Adams direct from the beginning.

Last edited:
Vincent really has reached his potential during this series.

The McMillian thing would be why irottev wasn't too happy about things :)

Rain has now delayed play.

The thing Vincent does which is so good is he plays straight. Its so safe if you get bat on ball. And so effective. Then SA bowlers changed their lengths and Vincent smashed them in different places.

Sigh, the first time we get our top order right, apart from Fleming, and the rain comes and spoils it. Hopefully it goes away, it would suck for the series to end with SA 3, NZ 0, the weather 2.

Dissapointing series to say the least. At least theres lots to look forward to. This supersub rule better be changed or scrapped soon. Does anyone actually like it. I could give 100000 reasons why it sucks.

That SA-AUS game they showed was great. Hope they get back on soon.

Game is well and truely back on.
Vincent still there at almost a run a ball. He has 56 off 58. Langeveldt has taken 2 wickets of Astle and Marshall.

NZ 110 after 20.4 overs

Appalling cricket by New Zealand, especially by McCullum. Stumping Prince like that, is this the kind of attitude New Zealanders apply when they know they can't win? Pretty poor sportsmanship, much like their Rugby team.

lukedapuke said:
Pretty poor sportsmanship, much like their Rugby team.

and how does their rugby team have poor sportsmanship?

is it becasue we won the tri-nations of you and you cant take it?

SA win again,but a dissapointing collapse though.As for sportsmanship,Mills must try bowl properly before he opens his big mouth and just because Fleming can't get his team to win,he insults Smith after catching De Villiers.Then they hold the game up as the rain was coming.Shame on them.

Users who are viewing this thread