New Zealand Premier League XIII

Sorry guys, all eight of last seasons managers have said they'll be participating in season eight, so there's still no vacancies.

Varun's been first on the waiting list for ages, he temporarily managed Otago last season for the practice matches while Bilal was away, so he's still first on the waiting list for his own team.

Anyway, my exams will be over in exactly one week from now (I got six next week), so I'll probably be sending out the season eight PM's next Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Read this post if you want a little insight into how the new player transfer system will work.

If it is a whole new team auction why not add up another 2 teams in the league?

biggy you were really quick to reply

Does it get hard to manage with too many teams? Biggy was considering dropping 2 teams from the APL.

I really wished I had joined PC earlier so I could do this. My knowledge of NZ domestic cricket is sitting here unused.

biggy you were really quick to reply

So were you. Isn't the internet a magical thing?

Biggy added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Does it get hard to manage with too many teams? Biggy was considering dropping 2 teams from the APL.

I really wished I had joined PC earlier so I could do this. My knowledge of NZ domestic cricket is sitting here unused.

Nah it isn't much of a difference just strengthens the teams with less of them. NZ is full of rubbish players though so 8 teams is already a bit of a stretch.:p

Hopefully the ratings are revised and Jesse Ryder displaces Taylor (who did play like a d*** in India) as the highest rated NZ batsman.
I've heard a lot of kiwis say that Ryder is twice as talented as Taylor or McCullum.Its just the mental hurdle that's holding him back but he's changed now. :D
Watch out SRT!

If it is a whole new team auction why not add up another 2 teams in the league?

It's not a whole new auction though... :spy
Did you read the link that I posted?

Nah it isn't much of a difference just strengthens the teams with less of them. NZ is full of rubbish players though so 8 teams is already a bit of a stretch.:p

TBH I'd say the strength of the eight NZPL teams are stronger than the strength of the 12 APL teams, mainly becuase I use five international players.

APL has 132 domestic players (84 playing), while NZPL only has 80 (48 playing).

Hopefully the ratings are revised and Jesse Ryder displaces Taylor (who did play like a d*** in India) as the highest rated NZ batsman.
I've heard a lot of kiwis say that Ryder is twice as talented as Taylor or McCullum.Its just the mental hurdle that's holding him back but he's changed now. :D
Watch out SRT!

I redo the ratings more seasons than I don't, and I'll definitely be redoing them this season as it's been like a month since last season.

Also you know that Ryder has a List A average of 27. :p

You can blame his dad for that :p
I know that deep down in your heart,you too feel that Ryder is the most talented cricketer this world has ever seen! :p

Watch out SRT!
For sure, he has the potential to be one of NZ's greatest test batsmen. But considering this is a 50 over tournament, we'll keep Taylor at the top ;)

I might well also get pom-poms for cheering now.

Varun added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Taylor > Ryder

Taylor=Ryder

(if you consider the bowling ability of Ryder too)

Users who are viewing this thread