New Zealand Premier League XIII

Transfer rules hurt my head lol :p

Thank God I thought it was only me. It does look a bit complicating but it is 4 in the morning here.

I am not sure why there is such a need for such system, I mean the auction seems best to me, as luck hasnt been on my side in the drafts for the EPL and the APL.

I think this is a pretty good method. Will be interesting to see what happens though, and how people play it

I am not sure why there is such a need for such system, I mean the auction seems best to me, as luck hasnt been on my side in the drafts for the EPL and the APL.

Well we had a full reshuffle after season five, and I wasn't going to have another one after just two seasons, considering all the current managers were apart of that full reshuffle.

I didn't want to do the usual, release x players and have a draft, as that requires little skill, and doesn't normally get much player rotation.

A proper auction wouldn't really work, as you guys would want to keep different amounts of players, so I though I'd give this idea a try.

I know it's a lot of reading, but it's actually not that complicated.

Well i read the whole pm and will give answer by tomorrow but Callum that pm was really big. Thank God it is not night here.:p

Users who are viewing this thread