New Zealand Premier League XIII

Last seasons leading runs scorer and player of the tournament 12th man?

for some reason yousuf always plays well in the nzpl, i remember he was the star batsman for us before he retired and i had to release him.

If I were bcvs I'd play Yousuf instead of Mathews

We'll follow a player rotation policy to ensure that MoYo gets decent number of games.
It's him and White competing for a slot basically.

Well Yousuf is a better batsman, and bcvs has enough bowling options in his side already.

Both trades accepted.

I'll leave the transfer window open for another 12 hours, as I won't be working on the ratings tonight.

guess you'll be finishing your day with the ind/aus match :p hope that india bat first.

Probably for only an hour or so.

I had to get up at seven this morning, which is a lot different to ten/eleven like I have been.

I was out all day in the sun (cricket), pretty much from 9am to 6pm, so I've had a headache for the best part of the last six hours.

Do you know about that six a side tournament at Roskill (Kieth Hay Park)?
If you do I was playing in that.

Do you know about that six a side tournament at Roskill (Kieth Hay Park)?
If you do I was playing in that.

yeah i do, twilight cricket where all the oldies play :p i thought that was in the evening, must've changed it.

Na, it's a yearly under 18 tournament. :p

There were oldies playing at the other end though.

This maybe MoYos luckiest league cause hes been crap in the past few years for Pakistan :p

Otago Volts:

Lou Vincent+
Martin Guptill
Tillakaretne Dilshan^
Michael Clarke
Michael Hussey
Shahid Afridi^

Peter Fulton
Nathan McCullum^
Kyle Mills*^
Dale Steyn^
Adam Milne/Warren McSkimming^

Thats the strongest XI, pretty much similar to last seasons, only big change being that there is no Graeme Smith but we have Clarke and Younis. We have lost in depth though, we would have needed players like Yovich and Flynn to employ the rotation policy with good effect. But I still reckon its a similar side so we have reasonable expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread