New Zealand Sri Lanka Twenty20 Series in USA

Nice stuff there, Mark.

BTW, what's that song which gets played after 0:30? I for a second thought it to be some wild Hindi music. :laugh

Last edited:
It was some live Reggae band, if you mean the music when McCullum is warming up

Who said he was? The videos are not chronological, the warm ups were before the game

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I did not drive up to the stadium after the match ended either :facepalm :p

i never watched cricket from the stadium, but looks like its really hard to see the ball from the stands

nah its not, my camera only had 4X optical and the rest was digital zoom.

So you could follow the ball easily? Without having to look at the big screen?

That would be perfect. We need to get the Windies over though, those guys will actually play for the crowd over just winning.

lol West Indies would of been bowled out for 32 on that pitch. I don't even find theme exciting to watch, they only have Gayle and a few other mediocre hitters, just because they celebrate like spastics doesn't make them play for the crowd.

People are acting like the Black Caps were out there to disappoint the USA public, give them a good pitch before you judge IMO.

Uh no, no Pakistan and I hope we never invite them.

No offence to Pakistanis here but we are not exactly your biggest fans. You really want to grow cricket amongst real Americans? Then keep the Pakistan team as far away from here as you can./
Well it depends on what the USACA's goal is - a Pakistan game will bring plenty of revenue from Pakistani fans, but the game may not reach out to the Americans.

Interesting question for Don Lockerbie though, because he wants to provide cricket for the expats, but also expand the game and have American Americans playing it.

Nice video as well though. I wish you recorded walking into the stadium too, I thought that would be interesting.

New Zealand, West Indies and India are only teams are have a realistic chance of coming and playing in late 2010 or sometime 2011. Everything else is conjecture.

Users who are viewing this thread