Story New Zealand Tour England - Cricket07!

1qw5.gif

Squads & Fixtures Announced!

England Squad.

A.Strauss
M.Trescothick
M.Vaughan
I.Bell
K.Pietersen
A.Flintof
G.Jones
P.Collingwood
A.Giles
M.Hoggard
S.Harmison
A.Cook
C.Read
J.Dalrymple
I.Blackwell
S.Jones
L.Plunkett
S.Mahmood
M.Panesar
J.Anderson

New Zealand

J.How
H.Marshall
S.Flemming (c)
P.Fulton
N.Astle
S.Styris
J.Oram
B.McCullum
D.Vettorie
S.Bond
C.Martin
M.Sinclair
L.Vincent
R.Taylor
K.Mills
M.Papps
A.Adams
M.Manson
J.Franklin
J.Patel

Well thats the full Squads announced by both boards, note some of them players are injured and we will get a report on them soon and as for England unasigned Capitan well thats because they are deciding who shall lead while Vaughan is out?

Here are the Fixtures for the Test & ODI series...

4 Npower Test Series

1st Test - Lord's

2nd Test - Edgebaston

3rd Test - Manchester

4th Test - The Brit Oval

5 Natwest ODI Match Series

1st ODI - Nottingham

2nd ODI - The Rose Bowl

3rd ODI - Manchester

4th ODI - The Brit Oval

5th ODI - Loard's

Twenty 20 - Bristol

The Natwest Triangular Series will be announced later on down the line

Last edited:
Where is the second ODI going to be played?

You are playing as NZ right?

Anyways, good luck :)

Left_Hander said:
Where is the second ODI going to be played?

You are playing as NZ right?

Anyways, good luck :)

Sorry I had made a mistake I put Nottinham down and Trent Bridge, so had to see which stadium should be used all is done now :onpc

Btw, I have some interesting stuff for this story in terms of presentation hope you guys like it match will start after some niff naff stuff ;)

this is starting to look much better now mate. like the presentation of the fixtures and the squads

1lh7.gif

Pre Match Press Conference!

Duncan Flether has cleared some things up in today's press release, as there is no Capitan, Fletcher has decided to come out himself accompanied by Strauss. What Fletcher came to say is that Strauss will be leading the Captaincy role from here on until Vaughan returns, reasons are mainly because he has a great cricketing brain and Freddie has to much on his plate as an all rounder and is probably not fully experienced.

Strauss: Yeah I'm looking forward to leading the boys again it should be more challenging this time with more challenges and of course Tresco out of the side for a couple of weeks were going to have to really concentrate.

scbrig17fm2.jpg

On the other hand New Zealand dont have many if not any problems which are tarnishing their plans all they have in mind is pretty simple and that is to win, Flemming seems confident that they have the upper hand on England and he feels they might be a bit distracted with all the other hassles they hold.

Stephen Flemming: Well I think we do have the upper hand no doubt all we have to do is take advantage of it and make sure we have no slip up's I mean at this level of cricket you cant afford to make mistakes especially against a team like England, who really can perform and especially in front of their own fans. But I think they are a touch distracted with the other issues in their camp and if we can make full use of that and maybe go 1 up or 2 up in the test series, this whole series could be a sucess.

1ms7.jpg
Flemming planning some tactics.

Very nice work here Snake. Nice basice layout - good work :)

1zh9.gif

3cx0.jpg

England vs New Zealand, Day 1.

Well the match has got under way with the Black Caps winning the toss and very strangly going to bowl with a great surface for batting and there is no over head conditions so this must be either a tactical decision or just plain stupid?

Opening for England are Strauss & Cook who seem to be somewhat tentative but are playing there shots feeling bat on ball so as long as they look solid they can get England of to a flyer which they require but it does look a decent side that wont go down with ease we can assure you.

ccccczi2.gif

New Zealand probably have their best side out just maybe not the strongest but they have the tough competitors who can and have done damage to England in Test such as Astle England wouldn't have forgotten him in a hurry, also McCullum can be a very dangerous with the bat, aswell as Marshall who can find some very consistent form to take the game away from the opposition.

nice presentation mate well done, keep it up, come on england, who will you be playin as??

Im going to be England of course and btw i forgot the runs section argh, and dont blame me for false EA stats ;)

Users who are viewing this thread