Story New Zealand Tour England - Cricket07!

1hl9.gif

England vs New Zealand, Day 3 - Close Of Play!

What a thrilling day from Englands veiw anyway. This day or actually this last session seemed to stretch on forever but Adny Flintoff and Jones did so so well took their time but got through the day mind you they werent total slouch's with the bat Freddie finishes the day on 160* and Jones on his way to a 100 with this massive 200 run+ partnership which has destroyed and shattered all hopes for the Kiwis to win this.

1me4.gif

1qo7.gif

England vs New Zealand, Day 4 - England Declare!

Well England didnt last long this morning, not that they had been bowled out but the fact that Freddie went really early and Jones was on 86 but his runs had dried up and would not have been able to do much with the tail, so Strauss signled for Declaration still in a fairly commanding position but will need wickets because if NZ bat well it can be tourture, so a couple of early wickets.

But New Zealand basically have two days to do this either draw or go for it which one will it be?

1ko0.gif

1af7.gif

England vs New Zealand, Day 4 - England Win!

Well after all the drama and tention there were two paths New Zealand smacking runs or England taking wickets and it was the later England bowled beautifully a bit of a nervy start when How and Marshall were going good until Stevy Harmison got one to swing back and bowl Marshall, Freddie did the same to How and many others he really was the star of the show to get England to this 1-0 lead.

1ps2.jpg

There were alot of stars in this match Panesar seemed to be one bowled beautifully making a nice Partnership with Freddie did get Astle of a no ball but that wasnt to matter because near the end Astle was just content on delaying the victory, but Panesar struck once the twice in one over like Stevy Harmison who also took two in one over but Panesar was on a hattrick unluckly did not get it but cleaned the Innings up, and also bowled a beauty similar to the one Strauss was dissmissed by, all in all every bowler was good in there own way Harmy, Freddie and Panesar are in form now Hoggy and Jonsey need some!

Man Of The Match!

Well this was a right hard one to decide so many good knocks Pietersens knock, Astles knock to get them back in the game, Harmisons 5-fer but it was decided it should go to the big man Freddie.

Reasons being are that he batted amazingly with patiance to allow England to pressurise NZ and they did, but not only was his knock of 161 so deadly when he had the ball in his hand this afternoon he destroyed taking 4 wickets so quickly it looked like he would get 6 or 7 but then Harmy came into the act of course.

andrewfreddieflintoff2bit5.jpg

So we'll see you next time at Trent Bridge for the next chapter in this thrilling series, keep an eye out for news and updates.

Well after England looked liked the struggled in the first innings they ended up winning this quite easily. I want to say again that this is great presentation - very basic. Keep up the good work :)

1os6.gif

Team Changes & Team Views!

After this thrilling 1st Test both of these teams must have some stuff to talk about some tactics to go over and even though England won both of these teams have big big flaws that were exposed in the 1st Test.

England Team News!

Were going to talk with Strauss who must have some news on what will be done and what is going to be done to get England to put on a solid performance everytime, they will be glad with the win but to really apply the pressure one more win is needed.

Andrew Strauss:
Well we are happy with the way we put ourselves together and then came to win the match but we couldhave done without the panic of the 1st Innings I myself didnt do to well I am trying my best to improve my ow form, Cook has shown he is in good touch and I cant say much about the middle, all our recognised batsmen scored runs, some of them not to big but they got strats which we know there capable of converting into 100s.

The main thing that we had to discuss had to do with batting our line-up seems to go very quick while batting theres not much depth to it, so we have decided to bring in Mark Butcher to replace Simon Jones, he didnt look to good in terms of fitness. It would have been easier if we had Vaughan & Tresco but it makes it that much harder without them. Were confident Butcher will play good it was a huge decision as there alot of young stars out there to but Butcher is eager and has expiriance which he can lend to all of us, and besides Trent Bridge is a good place for us we score nice runs there and we hope do so come later this week.

New Zealand Team News!

Flemming only had a few short words and they were simple as they could be.

Stephen Flemming: Ummm we played bad all around in batting and bowling, ok in some parts of the match we dominated with both but only in some parts we need to do it through the whole match if were to get anything out of this series. The next test is our chance i know my team can do it we can make England collaps but if we do we need to back it up with the bat which we did not do last time.

great work mate keep it up Good presentation

1kp1.gif

England vs New Zealand, Day 1 - Lunch!

Well a good session for England not as many boundaries though, but one thing that would have disturbed England was yet another late fall of a wicket this time it was Cook again who looked so good and on track for his second 50 of the series.

The attention then went straight to the veterain Mark Butcher who is looking tentative but also confident on playing strokes that Strauss and Cook weren't so that can only be a good sign, and talking of Strauss he has looked solid capitan of his team and leading from the front with a magnificent 50 which he will hope to carry on.

1ml6.jpg

Wicket of Cook was crucial but it was coming he looked very tentaive near off stump and when he eventually did go for a off side shot was nicked to McCullum who makes no mistake to get The Black Caps first wicket, they would have hoped for a few more but thats that.

2ek7.jpg

Scores & Stats!

Good one for England excluding the wicket but if Strauss and Butch can score like the first session then it should be a good day for England, but we can only hope that the batsman especially Butcher dont get of the boil the NZ players are trying to get in his ear just take a look at this...
1ga1.gif

2we7.gif

strauss looks great. but the kiwis have the right idea, bit of chirping never hurt anyone.

Nice to see the Kiwis getting in the English players ears. Could make for some good reading :)

Nice start by the English. And does Mark Butcher still play? I thought he retired.

Why Mills have been left out? he is the key bowler for Kiwis!

Whats happened to Franklin :( his eco rate is poor that too in test match! Com'on Kiwis, trouble strauss with in & out movement, he will soon sacrifice his wicket :)

Great presntation mate :clap

Good opening partenship there, might be able to go on to make another big score England!

Im loving your presentation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread