New Zealand Tour of England - 2022

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
From 59-0 to 100-7
robert-key-of-kent-and-england-wisden-cricketer-of-the-year-15th-picture-id579863274

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That seems fair seeing that Parkinson has been listed at number ten and he probably hasn't even got his kit upstairs yet
Praying for Parkinson to be timed out because he hasn’t reached the ground yet

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You pommy bastards robbed me of two days work last year's boxing day test match at the g with your 'batting' lol. Was set to make the easiest money Day 4 and 5.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
From what I've seen of Potts he's looked good and hope he can use this match as a basis to go on and keep himself in and around the side. But I do think it proves my theory that you could pluck any good low-80s bowler out of county cricket and they will do well in England.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Harry Brook released back to Yorkshire to play in the Blast tonight.

Nailed on big score coming as England flounder at Lord's.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Think there is a clear distinction between Ahmedabad 2021 and this though. This pitch isnt too bad, but external factors largely contributed to the rapid fall of wickets. Like you can see with the current partnership, when the sun is out and the ball is swinging less the batsmen seem quite comfortable.
I totally get that different conditions is something that makes test cricket interesting to watch but you cant really equate the two pitches

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
From what I've seen of Potts he's looked good and hope he can use this match as a basis to go on and keep himself in and around the side. But I do think it proves my theory that you could pluck any good low-80s bowler out of county cricket and they will do well in England.
Yeah, Potts' bowling was absolutely nothing special. 81 mph up and down with a scrambled seam. There are dozens of English players who could do what he did in similarly favourable circumstances.

But he still had to go out and do it, and full credit to him for that.

If this has taught me anything it's that Lewis Gregory would be a good home pick

Users who are viewing this thread