New Zealand

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's annoying that the games are played so early in the morning our time here. The only good time would be if the games in the West Indies were played at night under floodlights, because then that'd be like 9am I think here but no the games start at something stupid like 5am and finish before I wake up><

TumTum

International Cricketer
It's annoying that the games are played so early in the morning our time here. The only good time would be if the games in the West Indies were played at night under floodlights, because then that'd be like 9am I think here but no the games start at something stupid like 5am and finish before I wake up><

The 2 upcoming games start at 3am and 7am here, won't be able to see any matches in this tournament :crying

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I may get up at 5 then go back to sleep for a few hours afterwards :p

P

pcfan123

Get used to it, this is the one time of the year the Americas get to watch cricket at a decent hour. Now you know our pain.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:facepalm, not even on weekdays?

lol, we're used to the pain almost all matches outside Aus and Nz are at wrong times.

Well tests in the subcontinent aren't at too bad times, and ODIs played during the day as well.

My classes start at 10 or 11 so I wake up at 8 or 9 each day :D

Users who are viewing this thread