Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
Grow up Simon. They are fake for some people who can't even read properly.

It seems that you are using the names and comparison for your profit. You are posting so that PC will post exclusives for you.

You are right. Those screenshots were from the video "Richie & Benny Show" and it was clearly mentioned.

Lets get back to the topic, another announcement regarding Ashes cricket 2009 is possible after E3 Expo. There must be busy with their games like FUEL and some more,
Nothing's exclusive when its on the web for everyone. I thought you being a admin at 5 forums for so long would know that? No? Oh dear...

Anyways, enough of this, the real people know what's the real deal anyways. :)

Any more posts of telling the quality of other sites ( cricketgaming.net here in this case ) would be deleted straight away!

How many times you want to mention that it's a wrong place to discuss. :readit If you want how good or bad the other site is ... or how correct/fake the contents are in other site, start a thread on 'Forums for the Web' and continue.

Also, You people have to realize that Planet Cricket is one of the biggest/well developed communities and I really don't see why people here have to quarrel for contents present in some other site unless they are taken from us. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the discussions on any such topics will be deleted for obvious reasons mentioned above.:onpc

Guys please suggest me a graphics card to buy for Ashes cricket 2009 and it should be compatible with other games too... my current specs are

2gb ram
250gigs HDD
dual core 2.4ghz

Actually, I'd be surprised if they use E3 as the platform to release more info about Ashes 2009. I haven't seen the game listed in their E3 line-up (source: http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=5278http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=5278http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=5278E3 09: Codemasters game line-up). Also, 95%+ of the audience at E3 will have no interest in the game, so may not be a focus for Codies at the event.

I hope I'm wrong though. Either way, looking forward to a demo/trailer/more info on the game soon.

On that link it said I was permanently banned. Eh?

get ATI 4850 if you game only at 1400 X 900 resolution and lower.... Coz any bigger card for that resolution would be a waste of money..... If you game on 1900 or 2500 kinda resolution then get a ATI 4870 or Nvidia GTX295... If money is not a problem and you game at very high resolutions then go for a Tri-Crossfire setup of ATI 4870X2 1 gb cards:p:p

get ATI 4850 if you game only at 1400 X 900 resolution and lower.... Coz any bigger card for that resolution would be a waste of money..... If you game on 1900 or 2500 kinda resolution then get a ATI 4870 or Nvidia GTX295... If money is not a problem and you game at very high resolutions then go for a Tri-Crossfire setup of ATI 4870X2 1 gb cards:p:p

is he said that he wants to play GTA iv or crysis at high:p
it is a cricket game does not require such high end gfx,get a 8600gt and it will enough;)

Guys please suggest me a graphics card to buy for Ashes cricket 2009 and it should be compatible with other games too... my current specs are

2gb ram
250gigs HDD
dual core 2.4ghz

Try to get a card which is Direct X 10 compatible,it will be good for you (if at all it comes in your budget,otherwise go for any card which supports DirectX 9)

I think we should stick to topic on hand
And it is not completely off topic. That guy want to play AC2009 on his Pc, thats why he is inquiring bout a card which fits his budget... Thus it is related to AC 2009... He never said that "i want to play crysis,suggest a card for me..." Did he?? So as far as i know, as long as it is bout AC 2009 it is not off topic...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread