Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
No one knows what specs AC09 needs, so yes, I'd probably say it was off-topic. Its very offputting when theres all this talk about graphics cards etc. when I have no interest in them.

I would rather see AC09 discussed and the spec issue elsewhere.

What i hope for is much better graphics, gameplay like 2005 but with more difficult batting and the computer AI playing a test match like a test match and not like a one day match.
THIS WAS POSTED ON CODEMASTERS SITE

HERES THE ANSWER FROM Community Manager............

I've looked into this and I've since found out that on the hardest difficulty mode, our QA team have been regularly having 5 day test matches that have gone on for two and a half days in real-life. As the QA team are playing this game day in day out, it's fair to say that they are pretty good at the game, and that the fact test matches last this long is testament to the toughness of the game at the higher difficulty levels

What i hope for is much better graphics, gameplay like 2005 but with more difficult batting and the computer AI playing a test match like a test match and not like a one day match.
THIS WAS POSTED ON CODEMASTERS SITE

HERES THE ANSWER FROM Community Manager............

I've looked into this and I've since found out that on the hardest difficulty mode, our QA team have been regularly having 5 day test matches that have gone on for two and a half days in real-life. As the QA team are playing this game day in day out, it's fair to say that they are pretty good at the game, and that the fact test matches last this long is testament to the toughness of the game at the higher difficulty levels

That sounds promising...

e3 starts tomorrow, if we dont get any new info this week ill go nuts

that sounds epic... that means that on the highest difficulty you could spend like 3 weeks on the ashes tour... just once... and you may not win... sounds sweet

Or it could mean that they just block and block and block like when I did an Ashes tour on C05 which took me months.

E3's day one of four is finished today and there were press conferences from microsoft,EA and Ubisoft! we still have three days to go.hopefully we can get some videos tomorrow!

Considering E3 is an American event, I doubt they will promote a game that will not be officially released there.

Users who are viewing this thread