Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
first i am happy for any cricket game :D
but the longer they they hide the gameplay away the more worrying i get.
The eurogamer look at codemasters did not show ANY footage of a the game that will be released in less then 2 months , where as they are happy to show footage and pictures of games some 4 months away it is a bit worrying ,
hope i am wrong :upray T

Actually, its not like that codemasters have only one work to do i.e simple releasing news or screenshots about this game. There is a game FUEL by codies which is the biggest game of this year. They are concentrating on that as it will be released in first week of June and they have to do lot of preparations for E3 Expo about FUEL.

As far about Ashes in E3, it will also be promoted. :)

E3 is next week. If you dont get any vids by then, i will b surprised

Actually, I'd be surprised if they use E3 as the platform to release more info about Ashes 2009. I haven't seen the game listed in their E3 line-up (source: E3 09: Codemasters game line-up). Also, 95%+ of the audience at E3 will have no interest in the game, so may not be a focus for Codies at the event.

I hope I'm wrong though. Either way, looking forward to a demo/trailer/more info on the game soon.

Actually, its not like that codemasters have only one work to do i.e simple releasing news or screenshots about this game. There is a game FUEL by codies which is the biggest game of this year. They are concentrating on that as it will be released in first week of June and they have to do lot of preparations for E3 Expo about FUEL.

As far about Ashes in E3, it will also be promoted. :)

And they must be hard at work on the new F1 game as well.

Yea ive searched everywhere and the Codies list for e3 does not include AC09, E3 is held in Los Angeles and the 3 day pass to attend is 500 bucks, I doubt they will debut a cricket game there!

i hope they release an offcial video soon,we ll know what to expect from the game then atleast to an extent.

Hey PC guys, i am dissapointed. The cricketgaming.net got the first screenshots of the gameplay..... How come you didnt get it early.:noway

Your petty attempt has been failed. :)

Ive just been to have a look at the screen-shots, man do they look horrible.

I find it funny that some people seem to actually respect cricketgaming.net, when all it is, is a copy of PlanetCricket, and the "exclusives," they have are fake!

Anyways, why wont July hurry up!

We have some exclusive screenshots of Codemasters' Ashes Cricket 2009 captured from a video footage.
These are screenshots from video that we saw yesterday

gurbirnirmal added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

So, run your mind sharp to get the exclusive screenshots first up

Last edited:
Ive just been to have a look at the screen-shots, man do they look horrible.

I find it funny that some people seem to actually respect cricketgaming.net, when all it is, is a copy of PlanetCricket, and the "exclusives," they have are fake!
Grow up Simon. They are fake for some people who can't even read properly.

Hey PC guys, i am dissapointed. The cricketgaming.net got the first screenshots of the gameplay..... How come you didnt get it early
It seems that you are using the names and comparison for your profit. You are posting so that PC will post exclusives for you.

These are screenshots from video that we saw yesterday
You are right. Those screenshots were from the video "Richie & Benny Show" and it was clearly mentioned.

Another announcement regarding Ashes cricket 2009 is possible after E3 Expo. There must be busy with their games like FUEL and some more,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread