Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
A $20 discount at EB should get you roughly to the price of every other store if you pop in on release date.

Or just get it online:

Ashes Cricket 2009 - PC Games - GAME.co.uk (gets you 500 points if pre-ordered) Good price as well, plus I have a ?5 points total burning a hole in my pocket.

According to this, it's 31 days away and they're usually fairly accurate:

Ashes Cricket 2009 (PC) at Gameplay - FREE UK Delivery

Again, good price. Nice cover too...

Edit: You're talking about Australia, sorry. You get discounts for ordering online there as well, surely?

I guess MasterBlaster is right. Buying online pretty much gives you same price as of EB Games..
Surely, buying from UK with shipping is cheaper than getting it for AUD$99.95. I looked at Gameplay UK website and it came around AUD$69 without shipping.

Anyways, the best deal I found on Australia based website is from Game.com.au. They are selling it for $79 with free shipping in 1-5 days. Check out: Welcome to GAME - The Next Level

I might print out the image posted in the previous page and buy it from EB.. C'mon can't wait for the delivery days..:p

To top it up or add to the confusion, check JB Hifi website which states the release date is 23rd July and you can actually buy the game for $79. I'm gonna pre-order mine tomorrow from the store.. Ashes Cricket 2009 at JB Hi-Fi on Xbox 360 PS3 & PC Available July 2009

I think I'll wait for the demo and then if that comes up to scratch, I'll preorder it from GAME, so I get 500 points as well.

BLIC 07 wasnt working on my PC.....graphics card is pretty old one fx 5500..so i don have hopes on this working too..... :-(

Hey guys I posted on like page 2 or 3 that i work at Game...

The release date for Ashes Cricket is August the 7th confirmed on our website and in the release schedule we have at work. (30 days to go)

The release date is for ps3, wii, xbox 360 and PC as far as i know....any questions I can do my best to find stuff out

yea makes sense... because it is supposed to be a week or so later in australia. I work at eb in bris, it says 13/08/09 in the system. we also have posters up that say 13 august 2009
and atari's website says 13/08/09. so 6 days after the release in the uk sounds right to what i have read anyway.

i think that the wii release is suppose to be a bit after ps3, 360 and pc

THs is a quote from codemasters 2009 forum 11.26 am and the forums had a lick of paint as well!

"We're going to be issuing a release date soon everyone, not long to wait now"
from
Ian 'Helios' Webster
Community Manager

Will pc be able to give us a heads up as they are in the know :rolleyes:

You guys still excited about the release dates? It should mostly be around August first or second week with demo getting released a week prior to it, considering the fact that we are already traveling towards mid-july! ;) Just my analysis though!

Officially confirmed with no source? I call bullshit.

Plus its generally accepted that is the most likely release date anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
THs is a quote from codemasters 2009 forum 11.26 am and the forums had a lick of paint as well!

"We're going to be issuing a release date soon everyone, not long to wait now"
from
Ian 'Helios' Webster
Community Manager

Will pc be able to give us a heads up as they are in the know :rolleyes:

Well we will surely know how deep in the know PC is with the codies.

Users who are viewing this thread