Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
haha forgive me, i just woke up and was so excited when i saw it, alas no new screenies yet, for the aggressive marketing campaign their supposed to be running their sure doing a bad job of releasing new info and keeping us hooked

They're doing a bad job? They've done a great job thus far. We've even had some of the developers on this forum talking to us. They've released plenty of screenshots and have done numerous interviews. Compared to EA's martketing campaign its been massive.

They're doing a bad job? They've done a great job thus far. We've even had some of the developers on this forum talking to us. They've released plenty of screenshots and have done numerous interviews. Compared to EA's martketing campaign its been massive.

Indeed; EA's marketing campaign from what I've seen so far, has been non-existent.

I think all that means is that theres going to be music on and the like when a boundary is scored, which they have previously said in interview, not Cheerleaders.

Heard that it will release around the 2nd of July.

Lol I can't believe all this hype about Cheerleaders. I mean yes, I'm straight and I like women aswell, but there's plenty of places on the internet to find women than necessarily in a Cricket game!

I really hope that there will be official DLC add-ons patches from codies or we can make add-ons.

Users who are viewing this thread