Next Icc?

If he can secure domestic leagues for other countries then It'll increase sales by alot especially in the Australian market if he gets the license for their domestic league as I know quite a few Australians that kinda like the game but with it being just English it puts them off a tad.

It would be fantastic if he could. I really want Australian domestic teams, not too fussed about IPL and ICL.

Definitely over the next two versions there will be more leagues introduced. Nothing is for certain yet but but it is being explored for next year's game, and if not he has said definitely by 2010. Gameplay is still the most important aspect though at this stage.

Definitely over the next two versions there will be more leagues introduced. Nothing is for certain yet but but it is being explored for next year's game, and if not he has said definitely by 2010. Gameplay is still the most important aspect though at this stage.
Screw IPL, ICL and T20 in general.:p
Managing domestic sides in India? I will keep aside a fair amount of money for the game the moment this is confirmed.:cheers

Yeah he should really aim at trying to get licenses for Indian and Australian domestic leagues simply because it will attract alot more interest in both countries which hopefully will increase sales thus giving Chris more money set aside to improve the game even further ;)

Major improvements need to be made to this game before i consider paying for it again.

Whilst it is pretty good, i don't believe it is worth £18.

I would like to see higher scores, and faster scoring in test matches. Playing at 4 bars, and players still seem to score at a low strike rate. ODI and 20-20 games are very low scoring, with scores over 300 being rare on flat decks in sunny conditions.

I think the poor scoring in T20 has definitely been noted. I think with the re-introduction of a forum for the game, I think the team has a better understanding of what is wrong, what is right, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread