rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its official.

Washington will meet Seattle
Carolina will meet Chicago

Broncos will host Patriots and
Colts will host Steelers

An interesting fact about the top four teams in AFC is that they have won the same number of superbowls as their ranking right now.

No.1 Colts have won 1 Superbowl
No.2 Denver have won 2 Superbowls
No.3 New England have won 3 Superbowls
No.4 Steelers have won 4 Superbowls :D

Last edited:

pal

International Coach
If Carson Palmer hadn't injured his knee, the Bengals could have easily won. Think about it, the first pass was a 66-yard one. :(

emo

School Cricketer
Can someone explain to me why the Jaguars(12-4) Played Patriots(10-6) at the Patriots home ground when the Jaguars had a better win-loss ratio?

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
EMO_24 said:
Can someone explain to me why the Jaguars(12-4) Played Patriots(10-6) at the Patriots home ground when the Jaguars had a better win-loss ratio?

Don't Know.

pal

International Coach
EMO_24 said:

New England won its division, while Jacksonville came behind the Colts in its division.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Here is the schedule for this week's divisional playoff games:

Here are my predictions:

Redskins will beat Seattle
Carolina will beat Bears

Denver will beat Pats
Colts will beat Steelers.

Attachments

• img_1.gif
    img_1.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 25

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
rahulk666 said:
Here is the schedule for this week's divisional playoff games:

Here are my predictions:

Redskins will beat Seattle
Carolina will beat Bears

Denver will beat Pats
Colts will beat Steelers.

Ther r less chance of Denver to win from Pats coz as u know Pats been the really hard team to beat.....

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Today's Scorecard!!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Final 1 2 3 4 T
Washington (11-7-0) 0 3 0 7 10
Seattle (14-3-0) ? 0 7 7 6 20
WAS: M. Brunell (22-37, 242), S. Moss (7-103)
SEA: M. Hasselbeck (16-26, 215), D. Jackson (9-143)

GameCenter: Recap ? Game Stats ? Full Play-by-Play
GameCenter: Gamebook

Final 1 2 3 4 T
New England (11-7-0) 0 3 3 7 13
Denver (14-3-0) ? 0 10 7 10 27
NE: T. Brady (20-36, 341), D. Branch (8-153)
DEN: J. Plummer (15-26, 197), R. Smith (6-96)

GameCenter: Recap ? Game Stats ? Full Play-by-Play
GameCenter: Gamebook

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Colts-Steelers match was a stunner... Steelers are kings of the road with yet another road win in playoffs.

I expected Carolina to win against the Bears, and they did... Seattle vs. Carolina will be a cracker... I think if Steve Smith has a game like yesterday against Seattle then Carolina will win that game.

Denver played excellently but Pats handed Denver the game on a silver platter, as Brady put it by fumbling the ball and dropping punt returns and kick returns... Nothing to take away from Denver though... They are a tough physical team. I dont know a team which has more blitz packages than Denver. Jake the snake is not throwing many interceptions and Champ Bailey is pouncing on many interceptions. Denver vs. Steelers will be a tough game. I expect Denver to prevail over Steelers even though its too close to call.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
What are everyones plans for the super bowl? I'm probably going to my cousins house with my friends cause he has a 61" Flat Screen TV in his basement and what better place to watch it then there? How about you guys?

rahulk666

International Cricketer
cheaterr said:
What are everyones plans for the super bowl? I'm probably going to my cousins house with my friends cause he has a 61" Flat Screen TV in his basement and what better place to watch it then there? How about you guys?
I'll be staying home, call my friends over, have pizza, chicken wings and ofcourse BEER!! :D
I do not want Seattle to be in the Superbowl. I hate Seahawks.
Carolina vs. Steelers would be ideal.

Last edited:

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
rahulk666 said:
I'll be staying home, call my friends over, have pizza, chicken wings and ofcourse BEER!! :D
I do not want Seattle to be in the Superbowl. I hate Seahawks.
Carolina vs. Steelers would be ideal.

:cool: I'll go to ma friend's hous he has the 63" Flat Screen and he is goin to invite each and every friends....have pizza, tacos, and BEER :cheers !! bay-bee.... ;)

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Well then its going to be Steelers vs Seahawks in the Superbowl. I personally was thinking that Carolina would win it all but Jake Delhomme had a horrible game yesterday and hats off to Seahwaks who nullified the Steve Smith threat.

Looks like it was written in destiny that Jakes were going to lose anyway (Jake Delhomme and Jake Plummer).

Anyways, hope that Steelers and Seahawks game is interesting and not as one-sided as the conference finals.

Sachin_007 said:
:cool: I'll go to ma friend's hous he has the 63" Flat Screen and he is goin to invite each and every friends....have pizza, tacos, and BEER :cheers !! bay-bee.... ;)
Hmm... you are lying dude....

Either you are lying about your age (born in 1991) or you are lying about drinking beer... Dude, if you were born in 1991 is true then you are 15 years old... I dont think 15 year old "kids" are allowed to drink beer at least in New Jersey, USA.

I hope you are not drinking behind your parents back....

If you indeed are 15 please do not drink beer at this age. Wait another 5-6 years and no one is going to stop you.

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
rahulk666 said:
Hmm... you are lying dude....

Either you are lying about your age (born in 1991) or you are lying about drinking beer... Dude, if you were born in 1991 is true then you are 15 years old... I dont think 15 year old "kids" are allowed to drink beer at least in New Jersey, USA.

I hope you are not drinking behind your parents back....

If you indeed are 15 please do not drink beer at this age. Wait another 5-6 years and no one is going to stop you.

dude calm down im not gonna and never gonna drink till i become adult....i meant ma friends gonna drink....they r over 18.....thanx for caring tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread