NBA Thread!

Do You Like NBA?

• Total voters

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my favorite team is the nets, my fav payers are jason kidd, vince carter, richard jefferson, shaq, kobe, nash, and lebron james!

i no it sucks right their streak acully ended! but i they won today

Pacers 92
Nets 97

and jefferson returned from injury

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
my favorite team is the nets, my fav payers are jason kidd, vince carter, richard jefferson, shaq, kobe, nash, and lebron james!

i no it sucks right their streak acully ended! but i they won today

Pacers 92
Nets 97

and jefferson returned from injury

man u r just like me my fav. team is Nets....and so the players
they dont suck they just need to work hard...and play like a team... and they won today.....

Nets 101
76ERS 90

YA WAY TO GO NETS!!

:onpc if u wanna see the dunk of VC that he won the Dunk Competition in 2000 NBA Dunk Contest.. Visit Here:
http://www.nba.com/features/allstar_memories_carter.html

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
damn man Nets lose to Celtics but today is rematch Celtics at Nets...yesterday was Nets at Celtics....GO NETS!! and aniwai yesterday was a cloz game....3 seconds left Nets had a possesion and Carter got the ball he was so far frm the rim he had to shoot 3-Point to tie the game he was double team he shoot 3-Point and he JUST MISSED!! DAMN.. I WISH NETS WIN THIS GAME TO CELTICS!!!! TODAY!!

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
i know it was so crappy, vc an kidd missed free throws. Kidd could have had a big ass 4 point play. Im goin to the game today!

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Good Going New Jersey Nets!!

showhimmymotto said:
i know it was so crappy, vc an kidd missed free throws. Kidd could have had a big ass 4 point play. Im goin to the game today!

So u went to see the match??? ANIWAI

Nets have take revenge :boxing for yesterday night game... Nets won this match easily :cheers ... here's the link to check the whole scorecard:
Boston Celtics at New Jersey Nets

I :upray THAT NEW JERSEY NETS WIN MORE GAMES UNTIL THEY WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY :happy !! I AM DEFINITELY WITH NETS.... ;)

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Los Angeles Lakers G Kobe Bryant goes off the glass for two of his record-setting 81!

Guyz, Los Angeles Lakers G Kobe Bryant goes off the glass for two of his record-setting 81!!!! :happy :cheers :clap And if u wanna see the Top Scorers in the NBA History visit here: Top Scorers And if u wanna read the article about Kobe Bryant visit here: Unforgettable 81 and if u wanna see the video of the game visit here: Historic Night In Los Angeles: Kobe Goes For 81!

KOBE BRYANT IS SECOND IN TOP SCORERS IN NBA HISTORY!!

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
It's a showdown :boxing today in NBA (I think).....Detroit Pistons at New Jersey Nets...My 2 best teams..... :happy :cheers

Who's gonna win???? I think ther no chance for Nets to win coz Carter is injured and they have been performing poorly right now.... So I guess Detroit Pistons is gonna win.......

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Guyz....whos gonna win the NBA All-Star Game 2006 in Houston????

1. East
2. West

I think of East....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Living in England makes it pretty tough to follow the NBA, but I have always supported the Seattle Supersonics.

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
haha the nets killed heat, but u saw the steal by wade, awsome

Ya it was awesome but didn't you saw that Vince Carter jump and pump-fake, while in the air, and lay-up...that was so cool...man he's the man he really should pick in the All Star Game 2006...

Users who are viewing this thread