nine 3.0

aditya
can you also put the mcdonalds thing in the scorecard.
so for an espn patch we can put in the aviva thing.?

the mcdonalds addon for aussie1st nine 3.0 patch
It adds the mcdonalds logo to the scoreboard,spider,wagon,lineup etc
its in form of 3 files . unzip the contents of all 3 zip files to data/bats folder to try this addon . also give some more ideas to add other logos like pepsi,lg!!!!!!

file 3

aussie1st ,can you make a full ten sports patch like this nine patch if u have time. You can get the pics of the overlays from STE.
I desperately need ten sports complete patch.

ok i'll see what i can do, may take a while but hopefully i can get it done before uni starts.
Aussie R Tops would 1mb take that long on 56k? I don't remember it taking over an hour, but sorry not much i can do about that. I will get Ste to put it on the site as just one signle zip but that will be bigger than the file i uploaded here.

ive installed the Nine tv patch but everything is white, whats the problem??

have u put all the .tga files into the bats folder, and then from there run the GI and import the nine3.0 and it should work.

great work aussie1. looked great when i tested it. the only problem i had was when i finished my first match with it installed and went back to the menu, my menu screen had halved with the nine menu also on. has this happened to anybody else. if not what have i done wrong.

maybe it is ur resoultion, i use 1024 take a screenshot that would help. Yep i know that i deleted it as nine doesn't use it so i wanted to make it accrate as possible. If you want to put it back just edit the scorecard with the config editor, go and find FOW and update me, under color u will see 00 at the end of it. Chagne that to ff and it will work.

Last edited:
Awesome patch, could be a contender for Ste sky sports patch, we'll have to wait for version 2....lol

aditya123 said:
the mcdonalds addon for aussie1st nine 3.0 patch
It adds the mcdonalds logo to the scoreboard,spider,wagon,lineup etc
its in form of 3 files . unzip the contents of all 3 zip files to data/bats folder to try this addon . also give some more ideas to add other logos like pepsi,lg!!!!!!

file 3

hey can you add toyota logo to the main score box.
or even to the bowling stats.would look good mate.

Users who are viewing this thread