No balls!!

1_Damo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am enjoying the game, haven't come across the run out bug too often, and always keep the AI down to about 4-5 runs an over on hard by bowling well TO A FIELD.

Big issue for me is how many no-balls do the AI want to bowl?? End of first day of first ashes test and I am 410/5 - and there was 40 no balls!!!!!

Plus Siddle has only bowled 9 overs all day, and why would a spinner (Hauritz) take the new ball?????

99 Not Out

Club Cricketer
I am enjoying the game, haven't come across the run out bug too often, and always keep the AI down to about 4-5 runs an over on hard by bowling well TO A FIELD.

Big issue for me is how many no-balls do the AI want to bowl?? End of first day of first ashes test and I am 410/5 - and there was 40 no balls!!!!!

Plus Siddle has only bowled 9 overs all day, and why would a spinner (Hauritz) take the new ball?????

I know, no balls are so annoying. Siddle conceded 19 off one over (with me in bat) which is unrealistic - but out of the 19, there was 5 no-balls, 2 fours, a couple of 2s and maybe a 6 which was a dirty full toss :laugh

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
you're absolutely right, the no balls are a shocker!!!

any way to curb this, improve bowler stats like accuracy, or even run-up if possible ?

Users who are viewing this thread