Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Do you believe India is still a secular country?

Do you work in IT?

Are you personally opposed to Pakistani players in the IPL?

S

Satan666

India did voice against Myanamar. India did send an official response to end violence.
40,000 Rohingya people are in India. How many more can we accept? It is a big security threat. Reports suggest that that there is connection in some Rohingya groups to Jihadist organisations. And already around 30,000 of them are in Jammu which is so fragile, adding Rohingya there will worsen the situation. We already have refugees from Bangladesh, Pakistani Hindus and Sikh (not much amount), Afghans, Nepalese, Tibet and Lankan Tamils how much more can we take on ? Adding Rohingyas will mean more resources, more threats and security related issue. Accepting them is not as simple as we think. Lot of factors come into it.

-India didnt viice their opinion in the UN:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...ndemning-violence-against-rohingya-in-myanmar

Please link a better or similar statement given by the Indian government on the Myanamar crisis.

-Bangladesh are taking in so much refugees when they themselves are poor, how you view this does this show the world the Bangladeshi people have a big heart?

-Certainly not all Rohginya are ‘terrorists’ as you vaguely alluded to?

S

Satan666

How has the caste system influenced your family?

Is caste still present in modern day India?

How old are you and what profession?

Thoughts on India into the next decade where they can possibly be the greatest super power in the world?

Do you have any islamic friends, associates or collegues in real life?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
-India didnt viice their opinion in the UN:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...ndemning-violence-against-rohingya-in-myanmar

Please link a better or similar statement given by the Indian government on the Myanamar crisis.
India-calls-on-myanmar-to-act-with-restraint-in-rakhine-1748407
mea-issues-statement-on-rohingya-myanmar-govt
MEA has issued statement

Bangladesh are taking in so much refugees when they themselves are poor, how you view this does this show the world the Bangladeshi people have a big heart?
Sure.
Even India are helping.

Certainly not all Rohginya are ‘terrorists’ as you vaguely alluded to?

Do not twist my words. I never said all Rohingya are terrorists.
Reports suggest that that there is connection in some Rohingya groups to Jihadist organisations

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
How has the caste system influenced your family?
Maybe you can go through this again ? We have already talked about this.

Is caste still present in modern day India?
See above anser

How old are you and what profession?
25. Work in IT industry.

Thoughts on India into the next decade where they can possibly be the greatest super power in the world?
It sounds good and I believe it's possible.

Do you have any islamic friends, associates or collegues in real life?
India is country with billions of people. Surely an individual is friends, associates or colleagues with muslim, christian, jain, buddhist.
So, yes. I am.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
S

Satan666

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=j...2.69i57j0l5.4454j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Google search would yield this. I believe this is how people find the meaning of some words when they don't know about something.

And wikipedia is there too.

If you read the link provided it says ‘there is no general accepted meaning. Hence I asked your interpretation as you posted the term. If you dont want to answer the question straight forward that is indeed your right.

S

Satan666

Any kids? Married? Where you see yourself in the next 10 years with respect to family and on this forum?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
If you read the link provided it says ‘there is no general accepted meaning. Hence I asked your interpretation as you posted the term. If you dont want to answer the question straight forward that is indeed your right.
Yes, I know what it said.
And I am happy to answer. I said it because I just use google if I don't know about something. I just read what google states and I use it as it is.
It's your right to clarify something with me if you didn't understand what I said/posted. So, no issues from my side.

Any kids? Married? Where you see yourself in the next 10 years with respect to family and on this forum?
No kids and not married.

wrt family - I am not eager to get married and settle down. I just want to be there with my family during tough times and happy times.
wrt forum - I just hope most of the guys who are posting here just stay active even after 10 years so that we all can be in touch. (I won't expect this much activity from them after 10 years). And I hope all of us remain in good terms after 10 years.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Birth date: 20-10-1992.

Sex: Male.

Relationship status: Single

Language/s: Kannada, Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu (little bit can understand), Malyalam(little bit can understand).

Height: 5'9 I think.

Weight: 59kg.

Sports: Cricket, Carrom, Chess, Table tennis.

Best Sports Achievement/s: Cricket- My team won in my college. No personal achievement as it was team performance.
Carrom- Have won countless prizes. I was really amazing(not exaggerating).
Chess- Have won multiple prizes. I was in good this too.

Sporting regrets: I could have gone to higher level tournaments in carrom but I made some wrong decisions. More like stupid decisions actually.

Actively Playing?
Nothing. Last played TT, cricket and chess 2 years ago. Last played carrom 7 years ago.

@RUDI

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Just a bunch of questions relating to the events of the previous year:

The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the year 2017?
What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017?
What new skills did you acquire during the year?
Was there anything you tried for the very first time in your life?
What was the best gift you received?
Any particular moment during the year that you might remember say 20 years from now?
Any song or album released during the year that may have caught your attention?
Any favorite movie relased during the year?
If you've participated in any of my leagues the past year, which one do you think stands out in your opinion?
What do you think had the biggest positive impact on your life during the year?
What one thing would you have done differently if given the chance?
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your year with regards to your life outside the forums and on it?

And now for the next one:

What skills do you want to lean, improve or master in 2018?
Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
Any particular habits you want to change or get rid of?
What do you plan to achieve this year in life and on these forums?
Who do you see as potential qualifiers for the Cricket World Cup from this year's WC qualifiers and why?
Who do you think will be the No 1 ranked team in Test cricket come December 2018 and why?
Any particular cricketer you think is worth watching out for this year?
Who will you be supporting during the 2018 FIFA World Cup that starts in six months time?

Apologies if these have already been asked. I don't have the patience to go through every question posted in every thread.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the year 2017?
My adventures in my trip to North-East India.

What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017?
1-Office work will always be there, don't think about it after going home.
2-Ignorance is bliss.

What new skills did you acquire during the year?
Managing a small technical team at work.

Was there anything you tried for the very first time in your life?
Nothing worth mentioning, I think.

What was the best gift you received?
Nothing. The only gift I always receive during my birthday, is from my family and we always gift each other cash.

Any particular moment during the year that you might remember say 20 years from now?
My trip to North-East India. I can never forget it. Amazing experience.

Any song or album released during the year that may have caught your attention?
Reputation from Taylor Swift. I am a big fan of her.

Any favorite movie relased during the year?
None I can think of right now.

If you've participated in any of my leagues the past year, which one do you think stands out in your opinion?
Cricket at the 1932 Olympics, anytime. I love this league.

What do you think had the biggest positive impact on your life during the year?
See point 2. Since I blocked off work pressure after going home, I am more calm in house and I don't scream at my parents for no reason which I always felt bad. Instead I always joke around and make them laugh and I feel it's a positive impact on my life. Nothing better than making your family smile.

What one thing would you have done differently if given the chance?
Nothing. I always say, what's done is done. It's in the past and just move on.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your year with regards to your life outside the forums and on it?
outside forums- I think 8. There are some issues in my extended family and I feel sad about it. Apart from that, life has been simple. And simple is good enough for me.
in forums- I think 8. I am a part of staff which is a positive thing. Because it depicts that my posts are not atleast half bad as I think it is, otherwise I wouldn't have got an offer. Other 2 points is due to some controversies which happened.

And now for the next one:

What skills do you want to lean, improve or master in 2018?
1-I want to improve my work skills and I want to learn more about my work domain. I don't want to say- 'I don't know' when somebody asks a question related to my domain.

Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
1-To be strong and confront the people in public when they do something bad(like breaking traffic rules, throw garbage around, make fun of someone). I normally do this but no one will support me/voice their opinion along with me(people will be just staring at us) and sometimes I get in trouble and they abuse me. So, because of that, sometimes I chicken out at the last moment and I keep mum. So, I just want to be strong always and raise my voice when something bad is happening around me.

2-I was able to communicate freely with others. But since last one or two years, the quality of my English has been poor. I want to develop it.

Any particular habits you want to change or get rid of?
1-Eating excessively. Some personal temptations I have been drawn to (eating food even when I am full, just because I love eating). So, I am training my mind to say 'I am not eating it'. So, I want to get rid of it.
2-I am trying to sleep early and not use mobile when lights are off.
3-I used to write stories and poems. But I stopped around 3 years ago. So, I want to start doing it again.
4-I want to start exercising atleast for 10 minutes in my home.

What do you plan to achieve this year in life and on these forums?
Life-
1-I want to change my job and get a better one (I am in same company since 2 years).
2-Try to publish my novel.

Forums-
1- I just want to make good posts and contribute to the forum.

Who do you see as potential qualifiers for the Cricket World Cup from this year's WC qualifiers and why?
1-Afghanistan. They have already showed they are strong fighters. There are some quality players and a world class bowler in the team. As every year passes, they are improving and they are getting a lot better. I see a huge potential in them in the future. So I would like to see them in WC.
2- WI. I want to see WI coming back and performing again. Their history and dominance in cricket is amazing. Now they are not even 10% of that. I don't want to see them diminishing in the background.

Who do you think will be the No 1 ranked team in Test cricket come December 2018 and why?
This will surprise many, but I will say India. We have not performed well in overseas conditions but I strongly believe in this team(not the management). Given the management get their mind right and make good decision, this team can dominate.

Any particular cricketer you think is worth watching out for this year?
Kohli. He is going overseas and his performance will show what he is made of and where he stands.

Who will you be supporting during the 2018 FIFA World Cup that starts in six months time?
I honestly had no idea fifa world cup would start this year. I always support Germany.

Good questions, VC !

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Ever screwed something up but no one ever found out it was you?
  2. What will finally break the internet?
  3. What is the best and worst purchases you've ever made?
  4. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
  5. What's the most useless talent you have?
  6. If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread