North American Purchase

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone help me in pre ordering ? I want to pre order and get game asap after release. From where can i order ? I live in Canada.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
These online retailers ship the game to US/Canada from Europe (first 6 in the list) and Asia (last 2 along with probably wowhd)...

1. game.co.uk
2. shopto.net
3. dvd.co.uk
4. thehut.com
5. zavvi.com
6. 365games.co.uk
7. wowhd.ca
8. play-asia.com
9. yesasia.com

I have used hmv.com earlier but it has gone into administration and can't be used for ordering online anymore.

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
But make one thing clear. This game is PAL region locked and will not work on NTSC-UC/J XBOX consoles. Playstation owners however will not have any such worries.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
But make one thing clear. This game is PAL region locked and will not work on NTSC-UC/J XBOX consoles. Playstation owners however will not have any such worries.

I assumed people would only order PS3 or PC versions as Xbox games are region locked but yeah, good point!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
So which one would you recommend?

All of these online retailers are reliable and you will see plenty of feedback on internet. I haven't included any retailer I hadn't heard of or wasn't reliable enough...

1. wowhd - Used them long time back when they were "wow-cd". They were ok but it took 2-3 weeks for th egame to arrive and they usually shipped via Hong Kong.

2. dvd.co.uk - Again used their service long ago and they delivered within 2 weeks.

3. shopto.net - Probably one of the more renowned retailer and you should be able to use them. I ordered with them but cancelled the pre-order as another retailer (hmv) actually shipped the game first. Pity hmv is no longer in business, but I didn't have much poblem cancelling my pre-order with shopto.

4. thehut and zavvi are pretty reliable and are known to ship to North America but haven't used them.

Haven't used playasia as well but heard good things about them with a rider that sometimes they take 2-3 weeks to deliver and ship via Hong Kong. yesasia is pretty much the same, and I would prefer a European/UK retailer so I know the game would be a European one (i.e. BLES instead of BLAS) and I don't face much problems with DLCs.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you're in England I would highly recommend ShopTo. Always buy games from there and you normally get games delivered a day before their release date.

anveshs

Club Cricketer
Any way we can get the game shipped to US on the same day 21 june by preordering?;) I don't want t wait a week for it to ship?

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Hi, Can anyone help. I have a Xbox and I'm not that technical. From reading the posting, are we saying that if we are living in the USA we should purchase the PC version or Playstation version, since the Xbox version is region specific for England and Asia (PAL region lock)? Please advise.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi, Can anyone help. I have a Xbox and I'm not that technical. From reading the posting, are we saying that if we are living in the USA we should purchase the PC version or Playstation version, since the Xbox version is region specific for England and Asia (PAL region lock)? Please advise.
Correct. Some Xbox 360 games are region free, but they are relatively rare, and you're the one down the $50 to find out. PS3 games are generally region free (DLC is region locked though) - though you do need to be using an HDMI cable to avoid PAL compatibility issues.

On PC it's fine, but then you have to deal with potential system requirement issues.

Params7

International Cricketer
ebay.com and amazon.com worked for me before. Once the game releases lot of sellers will put it up.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Don't think i will be preordering it anymore. Will just wait for the reviews and youtube GamePlay videos of the customers playing it first. And then decide on it...seems like a smarter thing to do to me rather than shell out money right now.

Users who are viewing this thread