Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Gunners938

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
no bro. still waiting. I live in Scarborough. Not sure if it takes longer here. :mad

I live in Scarborough too, my estimated arrival date was 17th-25th. I'm sure you'll get it any day now

Yeah i think maybe tomorrow or maybe tonight if they deliver it late. lol. lets see. Does the package fit mail box or is it a bigger package? No one was home all day today so not sure if they maybe came or not.

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
Anyone else still waiting? My copy was dispatched on 6th April via importCDs on amazon.ca and still hasn't appeared (Vancouver).

p.o.l

Club Cricketer
Finally i received my copy from Amazon.I ordered it yesterday and i got it today.My other order is not here from mighty ape.

Gunners938

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Finally i received my copy from Amazon.I ordered it yesterday and i got it today.My other order is not here from mighty ape.

1 day delivery from Amazon? Thats impressive. I gave up on fishpond. I am not gonna bother now since going away for 3 weeks. Enjoy

GopiDhillon

School Cricketer
It was outside the door this morning! I am in the suburbs of vancouver. Order placed on the 10th of april, shipped on the 11th. Delivery estimate was: april 24-may 1. Bought from importcds on amazon. Very happy! I know some of you guys havent had the best of services from them but i honestly cant complain. It was their this morning. Yes! I have 2 weeks semester break! All hail saint sachin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

p.o.l

Club Cricketer
1 day delivery from Amazon? Thats impressive. I gave up on fishpond. I am not gonna bother now since going away for 3 weeks. Enjoy

I started amazon prime free trial for 30 days.The seller is located in Richmond,BC.On amazon,it said they can deliver my order in 1 day if I have amazon prime.

Ipswich69

School Cricketer
I ended up with 2 copies of this and shipped one through ebay to some chap in San Jose, CA. If it's anyone in here you should get it today. Enjoy.:)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is the game $69.99 (USD) when all other console games are $59.99?

Amazon.com: DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14: Video Games

So many reasons, perhaps one that might come to your mind in the US is we will sell in the very low thousands of units in the US while the "other" games sell in the Millions.

Divide the development budget etc by the sales, not hard a hard equation.

Users who are viewing this thread