Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Just received the steel book too from a friend. I have to say it's sad that it is not available in USA. You guys would have really liked it. Looks and feels absolutely stunning.

no tracking from # importcds

I ordered from importcds and it was shipped on Apr 6. I got no trcking number or anything when i spoke to customer service they just said that there was over 1000 copies shipped same day so they dont have tracking#. Has any one got it from them in the Ab BC area in Canada??

I ordered from importcds and it was shipped on Apr 6. I got no trcking number or anything when i spoke to customer service they just said that there was over 1000 copies shipped same day so they dont have tracking#. Has any one got it from them in the Ab BC area in Canada??

Im in Calgary. mine shipped out on April 5th. still no sign :(

I ordered on April 8th from Deep discount and finally(the rock is back lol) got it yesterday. I managed to play a game last night and I realized I can bat a bit but can't bowl properly at all. I will play more tonight after work.

My game arrived in just three business days. Ordered mines last Friday and arrived a day before the actual date of delivery. :):):) Arrived today.

I'm in the same situation. Living in Vancouver and no sign of the game. Shipped same day as yours. Will keep you updated :)

Ordered on 9 April from Deepdiscount.com ($61.96 with free delivery). Out for delivery now. Excited:)

Deep_Discount shipped my game to another state. I ordered on Apr 8th and now it's in another state, thousand miles from here. Let's see when I get it.. maybe another week I guess.. Hopefully I'll get it but I am skeptical. I emailed them asking what's going on?

Toronto?

Anyone got the game in Toronto or in Canada? looks like our mailing system slower than USA. I was really hoping to get it before the Easter weekend. :mad

Anyone got the game in Toronto or in Canada? looks like our mailing system slower than USA. I was really hoping to get it before the Easter weekend. :mad

It's not the mailing system but customs. Canada Post is almost as fast as USPS but it's the customs which slow things round as every item entering the country has to be passed through the customs process as technically you are "importing" the game.

I got mine on Monday in Toronto, ON. I had ordered on 6th April from ImportCd's

Last edited:
Was it a express parcel or regular mail? I ordered from fishpond on April 3rd and still waiting.

Just the standard shipping. They didn't give any tracking number

Users who are viewing this thread