Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

I haven't my received my order.I am done with exams today.I was really hoping that i will get this game today but mightyape's shipping service has been terrible .:mad

Dad just called to say the game came through. people in Calgary area, you still have hope. keep fighting the good fight. ordered from importcds

I haven't my received my order.I am done with exams today.I was really hoping that i will get this game today but mightyape's shipping service has been terrible .:mad

Awww, that is sad. Hope it's not held up in customs somewhere which is tough to get information as there is no tracking number!

Thanks bro IL let you know if mine comes as well.

----------

Dad just called to say the game came through. people in Calgary area, you still have hope. keep fighting the good fight. ordered from importcds
Which part of Calgary ru in?

----------

I'm in the same situation. Living in Vancouver and no sign of the game. Shipped same day as yours. Will keep you updated :)

This sucks long weekend without the game

Well see I dont know about Canada, supposedly they do have customs fee. I ordered mine from Fishpond, I was not given any tracking number. But I received my game last week. I do live in the USA though.

Well with the way ImportCD's Fishpond and MightyApe have handled this is pathetic. For most of us there was no proper tracking system but I can tell you one thing Ross and co should be given a pat on their back with the way they bought this game to US market :)

I can tell you one thing Ross and co should be given a pat on their back with the way they bought this game to US market :)

Not only the game, but also the patch! No matter what the bug is, I will support this product any time.

Hopefully i get the game on Tuesday. Never ordering anything from fishpond. unfortunately leaving the Country for 3 weeks on Friday so i wont be be able play it much even if get it this week :(

Did you get it in mailbox?

I was outside my house shooting on my basketball net when the mailman came, I assume it would be in the mailbox

----------

Hopefully i get the game on Tuesday. Never ordering anything from fishpond. unfortunately leaving the Country for 3 weeks on Friday so i wont be be able play it much even if get it this week :(

You must've gotten it today right?

I was outside my house shooting on my basketball net when the mailman came, I assume it would be in the mailbox

----------

You must've gotten it today right?

no bro. still waiting. I live in Scarborough. Not sure if it takes longer here. :mad

----------

Did you get it in mailbox?

You got it too man?

I live in Scarborough too, my estimated arrival date was 17th-25th. I'm sure you'll get it any day now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread