Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Finally got the game from deep discounts. Took forever!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Must... Play... One... More... Match... :eek:
Must... Stop... After... This... Match... ... HELP!!! :(

Career mode is lovely!... I have a few suggestion in how it can be better, but this is an awesome start to what can turn out to be an even better game as @BigAntStudios improves on what they have learnt in making DBC 14. :yes

I was told that I should receive it by next Monday (April 25th) even though it is just 2 hours and 30 mins away from me. DHL hasn't transported to USPS yet.

For those who have gotten the game, Enjoy! I will see you someday online in multiplayer mode. I will need a lot of practice as I have not practiced in nets since months.

Question, between a UK or an AUS PSN account which one should i make to be safe to get the patches quickly?

ordered on april 10th canada amazon via import cd's. estimated delivery date: april 24-may 1. my exams finish on the 24th so hopefully it gets delivered that day itself! so excited

Question, between a UK or an AUS PSN account which one should i make to be safe to get the patches quickly?

Both will get you patches at the same time but I prefer UK psn account coz in case of DLC, content/games are cheaper on UK psn as compared to Aus/NZ.

Got mine finally. Ordered April 9 from deep_discount_DVD. Its playtime

Attachments

• IMG-20140415-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140415-WA0001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10
I've gotten to the point where I'm constantly checking my mailbox to see if the mail has been delivered for the day. :facepalm

I've gotten to the point where I'm constantly checking my mailbox to see if the mail has been delivered for the day. :facepalm

Hope you get it in the next couple of days else it's a very long weekend without DBC :noway

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Posting for the first time, although I've been following the forum threads for quite some time now. Just wondering, for anyone who got the game and ordered from ImportCds.com, it says "View online tracking page" in the order summary, but clicking that link just takes you back to the order summary page. I had ordered on the 9th, it was shipped on the 10th. There is no tracking number provided, and although it says "Updates will become visible as they become available", I was hoping someone could tell me when they actually got their first "visible update" on that page, like how many days after it was shipped. Thanks!:)

Going by the reviews for fishpond, I always knew how crap that website is.... glad, I went for the ebay option even though it costed me some extra 50 bucks....

Users who are viewing this thread