Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Mine reached Seattle and has been sitting there for 3 days. Expected delivery says tomorrow.

That's 12 days. Disappointing from ImportCDs.

There is nothing which they(ImportCDs) can do, if it is USPS unless they have guaranteed you to send through express mail but they ended up sending in normal mail.

You should be having ground & air service, not sure whether you can ask for upgrading to Air service if ground is going to take 2 weeks. Well, UPS allow it to upgrade & I am not sure about USPS.

There is nothing which they(ImportCDs) can do, if it is USPS unless they have guaranteed you to send through express mail but they ended up sending in normal mail.

You should be having ground & air service, not sure whether you can ask for upgrading to Air service if ground is going to take 2 weeks. Well, UPS allow it to upgrade & I am not sure about USPS.

ImportCDs' mail mentioned standard shipping (3-7 days). I believe most of the latency was in the handover from DHL to USPS in Kentucky.

ImportCDs' mail mentioned standard shipping (3-7 days). I believe most of the latency was in the handover from DHL to USPS in Kentucky.

Shipping is the time they send it out from their warehouse, & delivery is the time you get it on hands. Usually most of the sellers will have 2 options 'Shipped within X days and delivered within Y days'. Though I can ship the game on the same day, delivery depends on postal services which in turn depends on so many factors - ground, air, weather, holidays and so on. Local post/mailing office branches are the ones to be contacted if you find the product on the way & still not delivered, ImportsCD will have the same information that we see from our end through that tracking number.

Shipping is the time they send it out from their warehouse, & delivery is the time you get it on hands. Usually most of the sellers will have 2 options 'Shipped within X days and delivered within Y days'. Though I can ship the game on the same day, delivery depends on postal services which in turn depends on so many factors - ground, air, weather, holidays and so on. Local post/mailing office branches are the ones to be contacted if you find the product on the way & still not delivered, ImportsCD will have the same information that we see from our end through that tracking number.

Maybe. I'm just repeating myself but being a regular Amazon customer this is rather hard to accept. :noway

Maybe. I'm just repeating myself but being a regular Amazon customer this is rather hard to accept. :noway

It's Amazon marketplace and not sold by Amazon themselves. In this case the reseller/retailer is simply using Amazon's platform for selling the product. Amazon can't do much about it unless bunch of folks complain and Amazon might flag them or bar them from Amazon marketplace.

Mine is also stuck in Maryland since Saturday Morning and there has been no movement so far. If only the seller used USPS instead of DHL Global, I would have it by now. To me the seller is stupid because as a seller he should be pleasing his customers and not frustrate them. I probably won't buy from him until I get the promise that he will use USPS to ship.

It's Amazon marketplace and not sold by Amazon themselves. In this case the reseller/retailer is simply using Amazon's platform for selling the product. Amazon can't do much about it unless bunch of folks complain and Amazon might flag them or bar them from Amazon marketplace.

I did not order from Amazon. I'm just comparing the general "fulfilled by Amazon" experience with the one offered by ImportCDs.

Looks like will be getting it today. It reached a county closer to mine early today morning. Keeping finger crossed.

Edit: And now it says out for delivery. Niceeee.

Last edited:
First impressions were pleasing to say the least.

Attachments

• 2014-04-15 05.08.05.png
    2014-04-15 05.08.05.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140414_183411.jpg
    20140414_183411.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 15
Still waiting here in Canada for Fishpond. :(

Please let us know when you get it delivered. I am in Toronto as well and ordered from fishpond. did u order xbox version or ps3? Anyone in north america ordered xbox 360 version? I believe it is region free so it should work.

Finally got the game today, but deepdiscount sent me for Xbox instead of Ps3. Thank god i have two more copies coming

Please let us know when you get it delivered. I am in Toronto as well and ordered from fishpond. did u order xbox version or ps3? Anyone in north america ordered xbox 360 version? I believe it is region free so it should work.

Me and SLHomie here ordered the PS3 version from ImportCD's on 6th and we got it yesterday. Hopefully your's is not far as well

Finally got the game today, but deepdiscount sent me for Xbox instead of Ps3. Thank god i have two more copies coming

Whooa! That is so irresponsible.I hope after all this delays, I don't get a Xbox copy from deepdiscount.

My order is in Kentucky right now. I should get updates about my package later on today should be here most likely on tomorrow or Thursday. Kentucky is not that far from Mississippi. A 7 hour drive. DHL shipped my order to USPS in no time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread