Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

One quick question sorry if its answered to all the once who have game.. does this game need to be installed or it runs via disc itself?

One quick question sorry if its answered to all the once who have game.. does this game need to be installed or it runs via disc itself?

It didn't ask me for any install, it loads on disc and asks you to start without any delays of installation.

That's awesome. I am sorry a bit noob as I did not have a ps3 until DBC14 but if patches come out that would be stored on PS3 right?

:D thanks for the quick answer. Cant wait for Wednesday. I have always been excited for few games that interest me like GTA Vice City when it came, GTA San Andreas.. South Parth Stick of Truth or even Family Guest quest for the stuff :p.. but my excitement level has just seen an unimaginable cross of limits for DBC14.

My PS3 should arrive on Monday morning as its in Richmond CA which is 2 hours away from where I live. I have no clue about the game though. Still shows Herbon KY

emmycity if it says that then u should get the game on Monday if not then Tuesday for sure so not too long to go :)

Don Bradman cricket

I ordered mines on Friday from Amazon and it shipped yesterday. My order should be in transit now which is already is/

I am so freaking pissed on ImportCD's and their shipping methods. My tracking still shows Processed at Hebron KY since April 10th 2.56 EST. Its 3 days and its not even moved 0.1%. So disappointed

lol. No. Just telling about my order. Can't wait till I get the game. Have anyone ordered Don Bradman Cricket 14 off of Amazon?

----------

What are you trying to blow us up? :rolleyes :D

lol. No. Just telling about my order. Can't wait till I get the game. Have anyone ordered Don Bradman Cricket 14 off of Amazon?

Currency conversion is not how game price is determined. The price of the game in usa and canada will be similar to local game prices.

When you ordered this game from Amazon and when it was delivered to your house? I ordered mines Friday April 11 from deep_discount_dvd and it shipped the following day to DHL. I know DHL ship their packages to USPS. I have a tracking number but it won't work on USPS. My estimated delivery date says Friday April 18-Monday May 5th 2014 :(

I ordered mine from amazon a week ago still has not come

I have finally some move. Ordered last tuesday from importscd. Had no info so far except processed hebron ky. Today morning it says ready to delivary to usps at union city california. Hopefully get it now in couple of days.

Ordered from Classical Records Outlet on Amazon.com. USPS took three days under the name of Priority 2-day. And the weekend delayed it by another day. But...

April 14, 2014 , 9:54 am EST
Out for Delivery
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07302

Just about 10 days after its worldwide release. Now I just hope the game is in top condition and plays without any issues. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread