now the BLIC full game crashes

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I got BLIC 2005 Indian version(6 CDs version).

The game crashes everytime I play a match.i.e after the coin toss & the batsmen walk into the ground.
But it works fine in the nets.

Previously the demo was crashing,so I changed the compatability mode to Windows 98 & it worked.
But changing the compatability mode dosen't work for the full game.

My config:
P4 2 Ghz
256 MB ram
GeForce 2 MX 32 MB
+
Windows XP SP2
DirectX 9.0c

I reinstalled the game 5 times :brickwall
but still no use.I also disabled Norton Antivirus & Zone Alarm.
but no use :(

hope this thread dosen't get locked.

:help :crying :help

i think it may be due to your graphic card bharat. coz its kinda on the lower side.but if you can run c2k5 , then it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

try keeping the Video Settings to the LOWEST and see

try changing the colour settins & resolution dude...since it is letting you play the game i think its either a settings or a driver issue..
hey and where did you get the game in chennai & how much did u pay for it?

bharat what max said is right it is saying that the card is supported so it should be working do not get angry is it the pirated one because india is county of cheaters i am not calling all indians only few who started this piracy thing

yeh, satish could be right. if you can start the game means that your card is supported. update your drivers and try altering some video settings and see.

EDIT :

carl johnson said:
india is county of cheaters i am not calling all indians only few who started this piracy thing

Give me a good example to prove that.

i dont understand your brain. you say "india is a country of cheaters". but u also say "not all indians, only a few" . What actually are you trying to say :mad:

carl i think u should have phrased that "India is a country of cheaters thing" a little differently...how would u like it if i call england a country of gays just cuz elton john is one..

its funny that a brit calls india like that considering wat they did to not just India but a lotta countries around the world..since its a cricket forum i am stopping right here!!

guys do not have to get angry i am also an indian but migrated to england i just said it cuz many of my internet friends are indians and sell pirated cds that should a good example

thats fine ! but as satish said u shud have framed "india is a land of cheaters" a lil differently.

also, some of ur internet friends deal piracy doesnt compare with the whole country.

wtf..
I have the original version & it costs Rs 1299/-
(see pics for proof,sorry for the low quality,taken with a bad webcam)

Cricket 2005 works very fine & the BLIC 2005 demo worked too.
But full version is not working.

I tried changing the screen resolution from 800x600 to 640x 480 windowed mode but still it crashes.

This is the error I get
blicerror0hb.jpg

The CDs are not physically damaged too.

webcam pics:

Attachments

• Picture 9_.jpg
    Picture 9_.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 10_.jpg
    Picture 10_.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 67
hey carl i agree with you man.but its not only india but almost all the countries do piracy things ok.Its growing day by day.We have to do something about this.

hey bharat i know this
first goto win98 then run the program.

according to the box it's sufficient & the demo works fine too.

Have you tried playing at different graphics settings? e.g. changing the refresh rate or resolution?

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread