Nrl 2009

At this stage, you'd almost tip the tables to be in the opposite direction! But yeah, unpredictable this year. Everyones a contender.

Sucks to be Minichiello again. 12 weeks out. After working so hard.

Picked up 950 points I think it was in the DT Fantasy league. Harrison picked up 106 for me(he is my vc though) and only Mullen (8) and Merrit (24) failed to decently.

Poor Mini looks like he is becoming one of those injury prone guys. Graham is starting to become that for us, looks like he will be missing another game.

Mini felt so confident that he would play a full season. Guess he worried too much on his back.

Heh @ the Bulldogs, 14 players. Interesting dilemma whether Penrith may get the points for Bulldogs may retain them by appealing.

Can't see the Panthers getting the points and hard to see the Dogs getting the 2 points back.

Bad news for Dragons fans, your arch rivals look to be going bust. Newcastle is also reported to be following.

So glad Barrett didn't get done for a alleged grapple tackle. Can't wait to bite his head off on Sunday :)

Bring it on, i gonna get stabbed cause im goin to KOGARAH! cant wait to give it to bennys biatchs TRENT BRINGS SEXY BACK!

yyeehhhaaaaaaa!!!!!

It was ugly, it was tough, but it was enough. Our defence was brilliant today!!. The old dragons would have lost that, as we couldn't win ugly. We know Cronulla are one of the best defensive teams in the NRL so we did the hard yards with the forwards before putting in some good kicks to apply pressure. We were disciplined and kept Cronulla down in their half for a lot of the game. Good win that one, and it's so great to have 2 wins from the first 3 games. First time we have ever done that as a merged joint.

Both teams attacks looked poor but I see more potential in the Dragons one than the Sharks. And Bennett knows how to get his team peaking at the right point just like he done with the Broncos and Kiwis. Can't see them beating the Broncos this week though.

I dunno Syl, Suncorp is our fortress. We don't lose there, even when we are going crap like in 07. The way the Bronco's played last week I'm confident we can win. Both teams dropped a lot of ball but the Warriors dropped more and constantly let the Broncos off the hook. Wallace's passing game was deadly though. If we defend like we have so far, I think we can win.

If Barrett stays up, we win... we had no direction

Those fans that chanted "Bury Him" can go die...

We have had 3 different halves combinations in 4 weeks!!! Seymour and Barrett didnt even train together in preseason either cause Seymour was out

They chanted "Dig a hole" when he first went down. When everyone realised he was seriously injured the chanting stopped, and when he went off we all applauded him.

I dunno Syl, Suncorp is our fortress. We don't lose there, even when we are going crap like in 07. The way the Bronco's played last week I'm confident we can win. Both teams dropped a lot of ball but the Warriors dropped more and constantly let the Broncos off the hook. Wallace's passing game was deadly though. If we defend like we have so far, I think we can win.

For mind the Broncos are getting better each week and any team that can take down the Warriors in Auckland is going well. With Hodges back the Broncos will have that added punch hence I will be tipping them no question.

Dugan has been unleashed, once he gets over his nerves he really could add that missing link that our backline needs.

For mind the Broncos are getting better each week and any team that can take down the Warriors in Auckland is going well. With Hodges back the Broncos will have that added punch hence I will be tipping them no question.

Dugan has been unleashed, once he gets over his nerves he really could add that missing link that our backline needs.

Whenever the Broncos start the season well, they always seem to go through a bad Post-Origin period, though until then they'll be the favourite.

I'm still amazed that Manly haven't won a game, with us we just need some plain good luck to finally go our way, on the field and off it. We just need something to go our way on or off the field, because absolutely nothing has gone our way at the moment.

Last edited:

True, winning in New Zealand isn't easy at all. Hodges back in is a blow for us, but we have Darius and Scott in the centers, and I'm sure Boyd as had to go 1 on 1 against Hodges in training before, and probably knows he he works. Scott can handle Folau as well.

Users who are viewing this thread